Tribute to Hydlide 3

Such-A-Goonie

This game has been out for a while on 3DS. I played it on there when it came out. The game basically is a tribute to Hydlide 3 on MSX home computers, but I guess almost nobody knows that game. It was an awesome action RPG for the time. You could even see the armor you equiped and everything. The story dealt with a large tower that appeared out of nowhere and had you travel through a (for the time) large open world, unlocking new areas through dungeons. This game is pretty much the same, but a LOT simpler.

The trophies look like they will be hard, though.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/28/2017 at 11:30 AM, Such-A-Goonie said:

This game has been out for a while on 3DS. I played it on there when it came out. The game basically is a tribute to Hydlide 3 on MSX home computers, but I guess almost nobody knows that game. It was an awesome action RPG for the time. You could even see the armor you equiped and everything. The story dealt with a large tower that appeared out of nowhere and had you travel through a (for the time) large open world, unlocking new areas through dungeons. This game is pretty much the same, but a LOT simpler.

The trophies look like they will be hard, though.

I only know the original Hydlide game because of the AVGN :D It also reminded me of the old zelda games sort oft. Trophy wise the game is very easy, well let's say easy, because you have to know where to go for the speedrun. You need to know where the hidden items are (especially the double ep and shield boost). I really enjoyed this game, 4,99€ well spent (even its for free for the mobile fans out there ;) ) I managed to speedrun this game in 45 minutes so there is room for error.

• Like 2