Problem trophy boosting

Mr_pindonga

I'm having trouble getting connected. I only manage to play a race with a single person and when I want to do the method with 2 controllers the game is hung and I can only exit through XMB. Does anyone else have this problem and found a solution?

Mr_pindonga.png

Edited by Mr_pindonga

Don't give up. It's really glitchy but I was able to get in the private lobby a few times yesterday and today to help my brother get these. First go to Matchmaking and try joining Racing or Mirrored Racing. If the characters that are suppose to say Racing and Mirrored Racing are in Chinese (or is it Japanese?) It probably will not let you join a lobby. If it doesn't work back out to Matchmaking and try the other option. Once you make it to a Public lobby which you are the only person in and are host back out and try to go to Custom game and then Private game. It should let you in hopefully. If you get in then you can back out and rejoin Private lobby with a 2nd controller added. Sometimes it will still hang up and you have to try the whole process over after restarting the game but after a 2nd or 3rd try I was able to get in to Private game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2017 at 5:44 AM, Gscorpio14 said:

Don't give up. It's really glitchy but I was able to get in the private lobby a few times yesterday and today to help my brother get these. First go to Matchmaking and try joining Racing or Mirrored Racing. If the characters that are suppose to say Racing and Mirrored Racing are in Chinese (or is it Japanese?) It probably will not let you join a lobby. If it doesn't work back out to Matchmaking and try the other option. Once you make it to a Public lobby which you are the only person in and are host back out and try to go to Custom game and then Private game. It should let you in hopefully. If you get in then you can back out and rejoin Private lobby with a 2nd controller added. Sometimes it will still hang up and you have to try the whole process over after restarting the game but after a 2nd or 3rd try I was able to get in to Private game.

This works, worked for me and I am now boosting by myself