10th trophy?

NullSpace84

So for the final 10th trophy, earned by unlocking all 9 other trophies, what're our options for those of us who already earned those other 9 prior to its enabling?

Tried triggering conditions a second time to earn any of the base 9, but that yielded nothing. Unsure what a successful conditional could be, here. =/

Thanks for the idea - I did consider it, but both of the two current 10th trophy achievers are Japanese, and I barely speak the language. =S What's curious is that my 9th and final trophy (and, glancing around, several others' final) comprised the gold for clearing Insane, yet the silver for 'all other Trophies' never popped. May ask the publisher or developer on Twitter if nothing else solves it. Nothing really crucial, just quite curious, is all. Coding quirk, maybe.

• 3 months later...

According to one of people that got the 10th trophy. (I won't name who to prevent inbox spam). What he said was to

"Acquire all triggers for trophies in one play though (insane mode)".

I have yet to test this out, but I will once I clean up some other games. I will reply back once I tried it.

Tip: If you get killed, quit to title menu and reload the save. Prevents a death to be counted.

A recent patch as of today (July 19, 2017) the final trophy is no longer "bugged". Its flag has been changed and description changed as well. Much easier to get now.

Edited by imskiller99
Patch fixed the trophy

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/20/2022 at 3:34 PM, APCGrayLocked said:

yep, i've unlocked the trophy in the moment that i've turned in the bugs to the bunny (that's the moment when you unlock the bugs trophy), after getting 100% map exploration.

I just thought that this character may be Bugs Bunny. You know, cause you bring him (I guess it's a male) those iron bugs. :) Might be a coincidence but it's too obvious.