Walkthrough

Hello all

If you want help with the game, you can find a walkthrough here for the normal game:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/nightmares-from-the-deep-the-sirens-call-walkthrough/

All the collectibles can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300807880

For the bonus chapter you can follow it here:

http://guides.gamepressure.com/nightmaresfromthedeepsirenscall/guide.asp?ID=21111

I recommend doing the first playthrough on expert and getting all the Mahjong games out of the way.

Then on your second playthrough do it on normal, and complete all hidden-object puzzles, since you can spam X after getting the trophy for minimum mistakes.

If you dont get the Mahjong trophy for completing it under a minute in the first 5-6 of them, there will be one later that is really easy to do it in.

The map ingame can help you travel to another point easily, and it will also show you were there is something to do.

Any conversation can be skipped.

If you have played the first Nightmares from the deep, it should be an easy game for you to platinum.

On 4/5/2017 at 5:00 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I found the one that is easy … Its in chapter 5 its the puzzle when finished you receive the slegdehammer … I did it in 52 secs 

Yeah I got it there on the first try. It seemed like I did the very final one in under a minute as well. I cant believe I wasted so much time trying on the first puzzle, but thats how I did it in the first game...

Im with you I tried 23 times on the first one … Even got a stop watch to time myself the fastest time I could reach was 1 min 15 secs lol I said DAMN this is the first one! LOL but yes that one is very very doable!! If anybody has problems don't waste your time with the first one! As I said its in chapter 5 :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Yeah I got it there on the first try. It seemed like I did the very final one in under a minute as well. I cant believe I wasted so much time trying on the first puzzle, but thats how I did it in the first game...

51 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Im with you I tried 23 times on the first one … Even got a stop watch to time myself the fastest time I could reach was 1 min 15 secs lol I said DAMN this is the first one! LOL but yes that one is very very doable!! If anybody has problems don't waste your time with the first one! As I said its in chapter 5 :)

The easier and fastest mahjong puzzles are from the statue (when you get slegdehammer) and before the final near to calliope big glass (when you get gong pieces)
I finished those in less than 40 seconds

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 9-4-2017 at 1:59 PM, Dark Layla said:

The easier and fastest mahjong puzzles are from the statue (when you get slegdehammer) and before the final near to calliope big glass (when you get gong pieces)
I finished those in less than 40 seconds

Thanks for the info... I am about to start the game again as it was on my backlog-list ;-)