Free on playstation plus!

The dislikes on that trailer and the entitlement sicken me. Has it been like this forever? I only just joined PS Plus this december when I got my PS4 and found it to do the job as a bonus feature for the online service.

This seems much better than Starwharl (The multiplayer game from a while ago) so I'll check it out. 

22 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

March :blink:

yea its a misspelling since the video on youtube is about April :P 

Not excited about the games but will still get them:

• Drawn to Death (PS4)
  • Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (PS4)
  • 10 Second Ninja X (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Curses ‘n Chaos (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3)
  • Alien Rage (PS3)

53 minutes ago, TheDreaminHawk said:

The dislikes on that trailer and the entitlement sicken me. Has it been like this forever? I only just joined PS Plus this december when I got my PS4 and found it to do the job as a bonus feature for the online service.

This seems much better than Starwharl (The multiplayer game from a while ago) so I'll check it out. 

I've been a plus member for just over two years and the answer is yes.  It's cool to hate the plus lineup, especially on the official video and blog posting.  This forum is comparatively less hostile toward it most of the time.

On 3/30/2017 at 0:26 PM, jaehyun1009 said:

Are the trophies more difficult playing solo?

or perhaps more importantly, is it even worth playing this solo?

I want to know this too.

If it's not that hard playing it solo then I'll probably just do it solo.

You can play the game on Casual difficulty and the AI companion does what's needed for the job. Sometimes he can be an ass but if you keep him on the shields you can literately just fly and shoot yourself through the entire game.

It's not a cake walk like a Telltale game but somewhere near a tad harder Lego game and controls is probably what puts people off from playing it but it's a fun experience.

The soundtrack is pretty nice, one of my favourite indie soundtracks out there.

There is an excellent guide over at trophies dot org *Cough* and it's been updated to latest patch so nothing to worry about.

Edited by NightRusticDawn
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

I just Platted the game and I really enjoyed this. It reminded me a little bit of PixelJunk Shooter, which I loved!

It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I'd say the difficulty to be about a 3 at most, but that's personal opinion. The hardest trophy there is saving all bunnies on the White Dwarf Supernova level, as you only have 5 minutes to save all bunnies. I probably had to try like 7 times, but this is pure luck based as the level is randomly generated and depending on where the bunnies are and how fast you could get to them is what mattered. But I eventually got it. Had a lot of fun getting this Plat and I enjoy games like this.

Any recommendations similar to this or PixelJunk Shooter? ?

• Like 1