RachP13

PS+ Games April 2017

144 posts in this topic

Wow - Lovers is already PS+, huh? I wanted to get it some time ago, but held off. Glad I did. Invizimals for PS3 is just awesome. Well, it's not an awesome game, but it's awesome for me. I started playing that game on PSNow, but the connection was just atrocious, so I thought I was stuck with that incomplete forever.

 

Vita owners got some love last month, so back to the shit pile this month, I guess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a video for 10 Second Ninja and it seems so stress inducing that I think I'll pass, even though I'm usually a sucker for this type of game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goddamnit. The 4th month in a row that I've already got one of the PS4 games... Grrr. 

 

Not that interested in Drawn to Death either...

 

I'll probably add the ones with plats to my library anyway but who knows if I'll get to them. I haven't been having the best run of luck so far in 2017 as far as PS+ is concerned. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I am going to pass on this month I know for a fact I would not regret not adding these to my downloads...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Second Ninja looks just insane.

 

I'm down for both of the PS4 games as Lovers seems like a blast to play with the wife.

 

Never played an Invizimals game before. Wonder how fun it is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this month doesn't excite me. I'll look into the ps4 games and maybe curses N chaos. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah Come on i came here for my Monthly people of complaining there are no Tripla A as they do on FB :awesome: 

 

Jokes aside a Meh month, quite Predictable after the great last month.

 

Personally i'm Gonna play Invizimals since it's a short and Easy plat, Wait for a Trophy guide for Drawn to Death (If it's something like 100 Hours Nooope); Lovers i'll see ui'm not a fan of this kind of games. While the other 3 100% looks really hard but maybe i'm gonna play 10 Secs Ninja anyway since i liked it back then when it came out and saw it plaied on YT :P 

 

Well I've at least one Game and 1 Possible to play so i'm Fine with that i say, i already have a Tons of games to do and 2 to buy next months so i'm ok xD 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Second Ninja looks pretty good, theres something about the flow of the gameplay that's reminding me of Dustforce.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe it. A month that I actually don't own any of the games.

 

I'll grab both PS4 games and Invizimals.

 

Yay me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrible month. Not that I care. Still gotta finish Mass Effect, and Persona finally drops.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah Come on i came here for my Monthly people of complaining there are no Tripla A as they do on FB :awesome: 

 

Jokes aside a Meh month, quite Predictable after the great last month.

 

Personally i'm Gonna play Invizimals since it's a short and Easy plat, Wait for a Trophy guide for Drawn to Death (If it's something like 100 Hours Nooope); Lovers i'll see ui'm not a fan of this kind of games. While the other 3 100% looks really hard but maybe i'm gonna play 10 Secs Ninja anyway since i liked it back then when it came out and saw it plaied on YT :P 

 

Well I've at least one Game and 1 Possible to play so i'm Fine with that i say, i already have a Tons of games to do and 2 to buy next months so i'm ok xD 

You gotta work your ass off sometimes :awesome: 

 

I'll probably get both the PS4 games.... and I'm 50/50 on that :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Obligatory "this list is terrible games with gold is better" post.

 

I think Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime was actually on Gold maybe 2 months ago? :dunno:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hertz said:

You gotta work your ass off sometimes :awesome: 

 

I'll probably get both the PS4 games.... and I'm 50/50 on that :P 

 

What about my ass Sorry? xD

 

If you play Drawn to Death let me know what you think about it and the Trophies then :)

 

I Honestly will never understand the complaints, i can't believe the 20 or 50 € every 3 Months/Year spent for the PsPlus haven't paied off in some way in the last period between Tearaway, Severed, LBP or this month games! 

 

Plus People are hilarious, complaining about Lovers on the Web while they were happy 2 Months ago to have it on Boxone commenting on the February PSPlus -_- 

Edited by Sora9427
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rach said:

 

I think Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime was actually on Gold maybe 2 months ago? :dunno:


Gold's free games are shit themselves. Unless you can only get a hardon for old AAA games, then I guess it's best ever.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

 

What about my ass Sorry? xD

 

If you play Drawn to Death let me know what you think about it and the Trophies then :)

 

I Honestly will never understand the complaints, i can't believe the 20 or 50 € every 3 Months/Year spent for the PsPlus haven't paied off in some way in the last period between Tearaway, Severed, LBP or this month games! 

 

Plus People are hilarious, complaining about Lovers on the Web while they were happy 2 Months ago to have it on Boxone commenting on the February PSPlus -_- 

 

Yeah I'll let you know :awesome: 

 

I dunno, only PS+ game I played recent is LBP. People can complain, I guess? Not like they can do anything about it :P 

 

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Think about it this way, guys. With all the awesome games coming out as of late, Sony are doing us a favour by making this months PS+ lineup lacklustre. That way we can focus on playing games like Persona 5 instead. Thanks Sony! You're so considerate. :P

 

Shut yoh mouth fool. Sony is always being considerate :awesome: 

 

Go back to weeb island now :eyebrow: 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

 

What about my ass Sorry? xD

 

If you play Drawn to Death let me know what you think about it and the Trophies then :)

 

I Honestly will never understand the complaints, i can't believe the 20 or 50 € every 3 Months/Year spent for the PsPlus haven't paied off in some way in the last epriod between Tearaway, Severed, LBP or this month games! 

That's right, for 50$ a year it's more than paid with some of the great games they release over the year, just for a "bad" month doesn't mean it isn't worth, we still get a lot of awesome games. Still, it's not bad this month, the vita games looks awsome to have some fun, but I wouldn't have paid for them, so I can try them for free :). Overall very happy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Month is ok for me 

 

Drawn to death

lovers in a dangerous space time 

alien rage 

Invizimals the lost kingdom 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm finally done with tinkering with the first post now :lol:

 

Looks like two games this month for me - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (looking forward to doing some couch co-op with husband on this one) and will give Invizimals a try.  I usually add all the games to my download list anyway :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.