PS+ Games April 2017

MesopithecusUK

23 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

like a blast to play with the wife

Not as much as Overcooked is, but I think it probably depends on what kind of gamer she is. My own wife didn't like Lovers because the combat stressed her out and we kept dying (she isn't that good at games). But she really enjoyed Overcooked because it felt more collaborative and you're judged by score (giving you an incentive to improve) rather than with a game over screen (which she found a massive turn off). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

Not as much as Overcooked is, but I think it probably depends on what kind of gamer she is. My own wife didn't like Lovers because the combat stressed her out and we kept dying (she isn't that good at games). But she really enjoyed Overcooked because it felt more collaborative and you're judged by score (giving you an incentive to improve) rather than with a game over screen (which she found a massive turn off). 

I want to get Overcooked but I have missed it when/if it's been on sale. 

22 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Gold's free games are shit themselves. Unless you can only get a hardon for old AAA games, then I guess it's best ever.

So explain to us why people are clearly disliking the PS4 IGC April 2017, new games should surely be inciting to PS4 owners? 

Anyway, I'll be checking out Drawn to Death but I'm surprised that it's on PS Plus so quickly. I guess it wasn't well received when it was BETA?

Edited by FlareXV

1 minute ago, kuuhaku said:

It's not free; it's a paid service.

Technically, the 'playstation network' is the paid service hence the name :D

You are right that only PSN members get it but the service we are paying for is the 'network' part, not for month games. The month free games are more of a perk or nice gesture from Sony to give to PSN plus members a 'thank you' in my mind ;) Also, I paying psn plus for the multiplayer myself :D

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-plus/

PlayStation-Plus-Benefits-640x388.png?x4

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

It's not free; it's a paid service.

Thank you! I'm not sure why people keep saying this. Sony isn't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts and I'm not paying them out of the goodness of mine either. It only makes sense to want the best out of the service.

3 minutes ago, boringname123 said:

Thank you! I'm not sure why people keep saying this. Sony isn't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts and I'm not paying them out of the goodness of mine either. It only makes sense to want the best out of the service.

People are blind to the truth, people do the same when people bring up the lack of XB exclusive platter. 

Sadly, there's nothing that interests me from this lineup.

38 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Think about it this way, guys. With all the awesome games coming out as of late, Sony are doing us a favour by making this months PS+ lineup lacklustre. That way we can focus on playing games like Persona 5 instead. Thanks Sony! You're so considerate. :P

Lol, looks like there is a silver lining :lol: .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Humongous Chungus said:

Gawd this month looks shit as usual, where's my newly released AAA game Sony, huh? Assholes :angry:

Look I'm not expecting something like Nioh or Horizon to be on there but there's something worrisome about this new trend of releasing games to ps+, especially former free to play games.

Just now, boringname123 said:

Look I'm not expecting something like Nioh or Horizon to be on there but there's something worrisome about this new trend of releasing games to ps+, especially former free to play games.

Drawn To Death was released as F2P? News to me .. Seeing as it's not released yet :hmm:

20 minutes ago, FlareXV said:

So explain to us why people are clearly disliking the PS4 IGC April 2017, new games should surely be inciting to PS4 owners? 

Anyway, I'll be checking out Drawn to Death but I'm surprised that it's on PS Plus so quickly. I guess it wasn't well received when it was BETA?

Because your average Joe Sixpack hasn't heard of any of these games, so their first impression is, 'fuckin garbage'. They only affiliate AAA games as good and fuck anything else.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Yeah I'll let you know :awesome: 

I dunno, only PS+ game I played recent is LBP. People can complain, I guess? Not like they can do anything about it :P 

Thanks xD

Complain about the game itselfs i guess it's fine you don't like them? Why don't say it it's a free world but every single times see comparison to the Box lineup (Which has a title as Ryse not something super-Uber amazing) and complaining asking for Triple A every time, well that's just stupid don't you think?

24 minutes ago, Carlver said:

That's right, for 50$ a year it's more than paid with some of the great games they release over the year, just for a "bad" month doesn't mean it isn't worth, we still get a lot of awesome games. Still, it's not bad this month, the vita games looks awsome to have some fun, but I wouldn't have paid for them, so I can try them for free :). Overall very happy.

Ah So Glad to see somebody thinking and agreeing with me :D

Same i would like to try 10 Secs ninja but would have never spent for it honestly so happy to have got it with the PSPlus with the other games while i can play online with it :3

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ruffedgz said:

You are right that only PSN members get it but the service we are paying for is the 'network' part, not for month games. The month free games are more of a perk or nice gesture from Sony to give to PSN plus members a 'thank you' in my mind ;) Also, I paying psn plus for the multiplayer myself :D

That's a nice story, but it's just not true. I have PS+ almost exclusively for free games (Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne are the only games where I used the network). Other people buy it for different things. There's no such thing as a "nice gesture" in a product you buy. It's part of the product, and it's reasonable to criticize or commend.

• Like 1