IT (2017) Teaser trailer

marvelboy10

It's back and scarier then ever. Your favorite killer clown (besides the Joker and Sweet Tooth :D) is back and let's just say he is not stopping until he gets what he wants.  It will find you and It will get you. Well I guess I'm not sleeping tonight. :D 

• Like 3

Until I watch it, I'm not convinced on the new Pennywise.  Tim Curry's version scared me off clowns for life :lol:  It's cool that one of the Stranger Things kids is in this as Richie Tozer though.

Good year for Stephen King though....what with the Dark Tower series coming too (The Gunslinger is set for July release I think)

I loved the two part series of the original, so I'm hoping this is just as good (if not, better)

9 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

The book is really great and the original It gave me nightmares for years.Especially that shower seen where It rips open the shower floor and pops up.

tumblr_miivhzP5V61qaurfuo1_500.gif

Pennywise is like " well don't mind me keep showering" :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Ah! Quick, someone get me my blanky :( :giggle:

Be a man! :D  It's just a creepy killer clown that wants to kill you. I mean don't forgot about these guys. 

Image result for killer klowns from outer space

They were the real deal.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Be a man! :D  It's just a creepy killer clown that wants to kill you. I mean don't forgot about these guys. 

Image result for killer klowns from outer space

They were the real deal.

This movie is more of a comedy and cheesy.Best part is the biker says to the little clown what are you gonna do knock my block off then upper cuts him and his head flies off .

11 minutes ago, Requiem said:

Security guard: What are you gonna do with those pies, boys?

Gets hit directly in the face with a pie. Then the Klowns pelt the guard with pies until he melts. Then they proceed to walk into the fun house with awesome music playing in the background. And Shorty the Klown plants a cherry on top of the pile of pie. :D

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

Any of you ever read the novel these movies are based on? The end has probably one of Stephen King's most messed up and hard to read sequences (and that's saying something.)

I didn't like the original movie as much as most, I think. Tim Curry is a legend and perfect in the role, lots of memorable scenes with him, but all the other stuff was terrible to mediocre. Hopefully this time the human characters can have a little more substance to add.

5 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Any of you ever read the novel these movies are based on? The end has probably one of Stephen King's most messed up and hard to read sequences (and that's saying something.)

I didn't like the original movie as much as most, I think. Tim Curry is a legend and perfect in the role, lots of memorable scenes with him, but all the other stuff was terrible to mediocre. Hopefully this time the human characters can have a little more substance to add.

Yeah, I've read a lot of Stephen King's books, It is one of my favorites (I think I was around 15 when I read the book)

4 minutes ago, cooldudematt said:

Gotta admit this movie looks really promising. It actually looks much scarier than the original. Here's hoping that I can persuade my best friend (She's afraid of clowns) to join me in my viewing xD 

I don't know man this clown is scary :dunno::popcorn:

tumblr_nqpj9oILE61uwov8go1_500.gif

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:10 PM, Rach said:

Yeah, I've read a lot of Stephen King's books, It is one of my favorites (I think I was around 15 when I read the book)

Haha, the same, I've read it twice, the first time at 15 as well. In fact I brought the book from Forbidden Planet in London and the bloke being served in front of me was Jonathan Ross. My mates knew him but I'd never heard of him so meant nothing at the time.

As for the film, I want it to be good, I really do. The original with Tim Curry had a few memorable creepy moments, he played a great Pennywise and it felt disturbing. Aside from that I felt it was only a slightly above average film. The book is great and I hope they do it justice.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to "It". One of my favourite horror novels of all time, rivalled only by "The Terror" by Dan Simmons. This movie is split in two parts right - the first focusing on the kids in the 80's and the second focusing on the adults in the present day. Did I hear that right?

As great as "It" is, I think they will struggle adapting the scenes featuring the adults. I know the 90's miniseries certainly struggled and it was these scenes that let it down from been a true horror masterpiece from beginning to end. It will be interesting to see how the new adaptation handles the situation, particularly that ending...

• 2 weeks later...