Star Wars Battlefront 2 Discussion Thread

A trailer is coming out on April 15 during a panel at Star Wars Celebration.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/star-wars-battlefront-ii-celebration

What do you hope they do this time around? I know many were disappointed in the first game though I enjoyed it and earned the platinum. I hope they add Galactic Conquest though I don't expect them to. At least there will be a single player campaign and thankfully multiplayer will include all eras.

Gameplay via jackfrags

Edited by I_BREAK_U_IN_2
Gameplay added

It'd be nice for them to make a full game this time around with a sp campaign and having it include the prequel trilogy, original trilogy and the new trilogy, but who am I kidding we won't get all of that until battlefront 4 at the very earliest.

• Like 2

Oh I've been waiting for a thread like this to show up. Ok here is my list of what I want in Battlefront 2

1. Campaign (check)

2. More online maps

3. More hero/villain characters from the orignall trilogy and the newer one (epsiodes 1-3)

4. More character design options/outfits

5. Galactic conquest

6. Larger alien life forms(giant creature easter eggs or bosses)

7. Instant action

(marks April 15th on calendar) I can't wait. :D

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3

Space to ground combat that was supposed to be in the original Battlefront III, Galactic Conquest (maybe even add a RTS element to it), dedicated classes like Battlefield, different eras, and more customization options for your character.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks promising to me:

- Heroes across all three trilogy's (most likely, as seen in the trailer)

- Single player campaign (set after episode 6, possible empire sided?)

- CO-OP splitscreen (console only, offline)

- Multiplayer

- No season pass (DLC as in cosmetics?)

Source: ign.com

Edited by Mezzixx

This looks more promising to me than the first one. SW is my favorite thing ever, but EA is EA. I'll go into this cautiously optimistic. 

It's honestly pretty lame that what is considered new content was already in previous games. Especially games from 2005. Just give fans what Battlefront 2 had with improved graphics and new content. Is this too much to ask for? 

• 1 month later...

Added in a gameplay video. From what I've seen so far the game looks amazing! I'm not sure how I feel about heroes from different eras playing in the wrong era, I think they should only be specific to their era. I really hope they add in Obi-Wan Kenobi, it would be a shock if he isn't included.

• 1 month later...