Ringed City

CrimsonFalzar

So, This DLC is hard... But I feel like its hard for the wrong reasons... 

The enemy placements are dumb the enemies feel like they are very unfair

Stuff like this I'm having a blast with this DLC but at times I'm kinda like how the fk are u supposed to do this by yourself.... 

Like the area with a lot of steps and like 8 Giant people. That's not being hard that's putting a shit load of 1 strong enemy in an area and calling it hard.

Idk Its like I like the DLC but then I don't at the same time... 

How bout you guys how u liking it so far?

• Like 1

I just finished last night, and what a amazing dlc, is indeed hard, but the place to start gives you this hint, you need to be before the final boss of the main game or after the battle against one of my favorite from the entire series, Friede. Some bosses in this dlc are also one of the hardest by far, and even trough is bittersweet, the final one from this dlc was incredible.

I recorded the bosses if anyone is interested in knowing a bit of then before buying feel free to let me know if you all liked it too. 

Lastly would love if it have trophies, so I could make a a guide to perfectly closure with my own Dark Souls 3 guide and the series as a whole

SPOILER ALERT

For the full experience :D

Praise the sun and thank you FromSoftware

I thought it was fine. The area design is fantastic and there's some fun new gear to play a round with. Enemy placement is kinda weird, almost as if it was designed with more than one player in mind. Also this is just my personal feelings but i would have rather seen some of the open questions we're still left with to be answered than the more standalone approach they ended up taking. On top of that there was some really out of place fanservice that felt really forced to me.

All in all a pretty solid DLC that i would have probably enjoyed far more if i hadn't expected it to provide any actual closure to the series.

On 30.03.2017 at 6:02 PM, tonesdad0408 said:

Its hard and the Angels are stupid annoying. I killed about 2 of them before realizing they spawn forever. I guess they do anyway...

But I'm enjoying it either way and I'm doing all the dying that I never did in the base game. 

I'm PREPARED TO DIE!!! 1f47b.png

When you find their bodies they won't spawn anymore.