Accidentally saved over completed Terra file

I am working on my critical playthrough and I just completed Terra's story, although I accidentally saved over it when I started my new Ventus playthrough. I still have the trinity archive progress from the Terra playthrough and it still states that I completed his character. Would I be all set to continue on with the other characters or would I need to do another Terra playthrough in order to get the critical trophy?

EDIT:

Okay, I redid the playthrough of Terra and now have a completed save file for each character in the game now. For some reason the Final Episode isn't unlocking. I took an extra step and obtained all the secret reports, yet for some reason the prompt to start the Final Episode isn't being given, probably because Square doesn't actually playtest their games. 

Edited by TheAveryChu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stargazer2600 said:

when you completed the game for a character and went to save the cleared file, did you overwrite the file you were saving with?

Yes. I could try not doing so now.

Edited by TheAveryChu

I just defeated Vanitas again without saving and still no prompt. ?

EDIT AGAIN:

I just figured it out. Apparently even on Critical Mode all of the Xehenort reports needed to be obtained. All the information online seemed to say otherwise, so I'm guessing that changed in the PS4 version. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. 

Edited by TheAveryChu

• 2 weeks later...
On quarta-feira, 5 de Abril de 2017 at 8:31 PM, TheAveryChu said:

I just defeated Vanitas again without saving and still no prompt. 1f610.png

EDIT AGAIN:

I just figured it out. Apparently even on Critical Mode all of the Xehenort reports needed to be obtained. All the information online seemed to say otherwise, so I'm guessing that changed in the PS4 version. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

The reports are needed to unlock the Final Episode in every difficulty, it has been that way since the original PSP release, was NOT changed for the PS4 release.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

The reports are needed to unlock the Final Episode in every difficulty, it has been that way since the original PSP release, was NOT changed for the PS4 release.

If thats the case then there is a lot of misinformation out for the PS3 version. A lot of sources were stating the opposite.

4 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

If thats the case then there is a lot of misinformation out for the PS3 version. A lot of sources were stating the opposite.

By doing a quick google search I don't find any of that, every link I find states that you need all reports, not that I would need to though, I have every version of the game available and that's how I did it in all of them (except PS4 that I'm still going through, but I doubt that would change for it)

On 4/15/2017 at 3:06 AM, Devil_Spooky said:

By doing a quick google search I don't find any of that, every link I find states that you need all reports, not that I would need to though, I have every version of the game available and that's how I did it in all of them (except PS4 that I'm still going through, but I doubt that would change for it)

Both of the major guides I found stated that the only thing that needed to be done was to complete the game on Critical and mentioned nothing about reports, probably because 99% of players end up getting them all before completing it anyways.

17 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

Both of the major guides I found stated that the only thing that needed to be done was to complete the game on Critical and mentioned nothing about reports, probably because 99% of players end up getting them all before completing it anyways.

That's not it, most people will miss one Report on Terra's file, the one you get from the Mirage Arena, it's the only one you don't exactly have to go out of your way to get.

The ones that wrote those guides probably just overlooked it, or they're just not that good... In the end it's nothing major, one can load up a save and get them in no time.