Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

Guitar Hero World Tour.

I was a dedicated PC gamer before. Once tried Guitar Hero 3 on friends Wii and found it to be loads of fun, when friends come to visit. Wii was not powerful enough for me, so got a PS3 instead. Then with Burnout Paradise, Uncharted 1-2 and Heavy Rain I fell in love with the system. Then got hooked to trophies. By now I also have PS4 and a Vita and use PC very rarely for an occasional RTS.

I bought my first PS3 back in 2008 and it came bundled with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, but I didn't take that game out of its shrink wrap for 3 years.  I was pretty big into playing MMOs at the time, mostly WoW and EQ1, and I had been out of the console scene for 8+ years

I bought the PS3 primarily for Rock Band 2 which was the first game I ever played on PS3 (and I believe my first trophy earned was in RB2, although this site lists Welcome Park on the Vita due to an missing timestamp..).  I played RB2 off and on casually for a few months until I lost interest and my PS3 became nothing more than a BluRay player for several years.

It wasn't until November 2011 that I cut ties with the PC MMO world and finally opened Drake's Fortune and I've been hooked on trophy hunting ever since!

When I bought my PS3, i also bought Metal Gear Solid 4, Resident Evil 5 and Grand Theft Auto 4.

I put all them in the PS3 to test "them", the first one that I played however was Grand Theft Auto 4, my first trophy and after 4 years the platinum of the game was my 2000th trophy  :giggle: