Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

I guess the first game that I physically put into the console was Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time. However, I want to see my first PS3 game as Red Dead Redemption

I only played Ratchet & Clank for an hour or so, and then I didn't touch the console in like a year (I maybe tried some other titles, it's a little fuzzy) - until I bought Red Dead Redemption. 

That's the first game the last (and still current) generation that really got me sucked in. Holy shit, what an amazing game. The story, the characters, the gameplay, the world, the graphics, the soundtrack, and the ending... 

Hell, even the (DLCs) and multiplayer were decent! I probably hold Undead Nightmare as one of the best DLCs ever - up there with Oblivion's "Horse Armor Pack".  :awesome:

Red Dead Redemption was the game that got me into "trophy hunting", thanks to how much fun that I had platinuming (is that even a word?) it. That motivated me to go back to, and enjoy, the Ratchet & Clank campaign, and eventually (after having platinumed several other games) platinum that game as well.

Edited by kafej
  • Like 1