Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,520 posts in this topic

Genji: Days of the Blade and Motorstorm in March of 2007 on the european release date of the PS3.

Little Big Planet it was bundle and turn a really nice game, more that 6 years ago.

Sackboy.jpg

The site tells me it was Uncharted 2 but that was played by my brother as a rental. I was busy at the time so I couldn't play my new games.

MY first game put into my ps3 was Borderlands and I am so glad it was my first because I have loved the series since!

Edited by kittygirl2010

1st game I owned was COD: WAW. However, the 1st game I put in my system was Duke Nukem Forever. The only trophy milestone I planned....my 1st trophy was "Turdburgler" lol

My very first Playstation 3 game was the game I also got with my Playstation for Christmas four years ago. Little Big Planet. Which I personally believe is a really underrated game series.

Devil May Cry 4 and GTA 4. Both of them didn't have trophies that time (DMC 4 still doesn't).

Probably Heavenly Sword, I was a fairly early adopter and I actually rented it!

My first PS3 game was Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction :D.

My first ps3 game was Midnight Club: Los Angeles. The hours i spent in that game, was awesome.

Metal Gear Solid 4!.. Although my trophy milestone says it was Sleeping dogs I think due to missing timestamp. But it was definitely MGS4.. Now, the first game I bought, BEFORE I owned a PS3 (And was using my brothers machine) was Uncharted 2. 

The Last of Us, played for the first time with an AV cable, then an HDMI, good game. July of 2014

I'm pretty sure my first PS3 game was Motorstorm: Pacific Rift since it came bundled with my PS3, or Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

first game that wasnt one of my brothers games was kingdom hearts 1.5 remix  :x

i bought need for speed: shift with my first ps3

The first game I've played on my PS3 was Far Cry 2 and it gave me my first trophy. I've not been able to get platinum because of that really poor and broken online gaming. :(