Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

Not sure if it was the first game I bought, but the first game I played on the system was Kick-Ass the game off the PSN. Was my first 100% too sad as it is.

When I got my PS3 I had a 360 at the time and had just gotten a HD TV, so I decided I might as well get a Blu Ray player and if I'm gonna get a Blu Ray player I might as well get one that can play games. So I got my PS3 and after about a year I decided I liked it way more then my 360 and dumped the 360 like a bad habit.

Not sure if it was the first game I bought, but the first game I played on the system was Kick-Ass the game off the PSN. Was my first 100% too sad as it is.

When I got my PS3 I had a 360 at the time and had just gotten a HD TV, so I decided I might as well get a Blu Ray player and if I'm gonna get a Blu Ray player I might as well get one that can play games. So I got my PS3 and after about a year I decided I liked it way more then my 360 and dumped the 360 like a bad habit.

Exactly the same as Ozzie, excluding dumping my 360 as I still buy and play games on it lmao.

On Topic: Mine were The Last of US and Gran Turismo 6. I played GT6 first I believe. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First game I buy is "Orange box" I have beat Half-Life 2 over 20 times, and still play it again. But first game I ever played was after I move into family. My brother asked me to play "Dead Space" was my first video game I ever played in life. Most scared I have ever been. He made me play with the headphones with no lights.

Old post, but still a great story. With great sound it's a really scary game.

My first games were LittleBigPlanet and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift which I bought on the same day. The first one I have put on 100% just recently.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots.

=D 

My first PS3 was the PS3 Phat 80GB MGS4 Edition =D hence why MGS4 was my first and till this day I my most loved PS3 game of all time. just so much epic, even the Online, is just perfect and brilliant (well, was, till like all online games, hackers/glitchers infest)

The first game that I picked up for a PS3 was Metal Gear Solid. I did not own a PS3 at that time but bought the game because it was on sale for $9.99. PS3's hadn't been in stock because it wasn't too long after the first slim model had been released and had been selling out and it wasn't until January 2010 that I was able to find one at a local Walmart, when I picked up the console the game I grabbed along with it was Demons Souls. :)