Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,549 posts in this topic

if I remember correctly it was Uncharted. I got the bunduru as a Christmas gift.

My first PS3 game was...Metal Gear Solid 4, I think? But I played on my brother's user account.

Edited by Nev

I think it was either Elder Scrolls: Obilvion, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance or Resistance: Fall of Man

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid

Oblivion i think, I know the first game i played didnt have trophies though Oblivion is the earliest i can think of

For me it was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune & Infamous. When I bought my very first ps3 I had a choice of picking 2 of the 3 games on offer to come with the console, can't remember what the other game was but chose to go with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune & Infamous

I got mine on black friday with Arkham Assylum, but I also bought Infamous and RE5 that day.  And maybe MW2?

First PS3 game that I ever got was Resistance: Fall of Man. I purchased it several days after getting my PS3 on launch day back in 2006.

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

Uncharted. Played a lot in other account few years ago. But only last year i can got myself a ps3, so, since last year i play daily playstation, and my first games there was "Burnout Paradise".

First game was elder scrolls 4 oblivion lots of time in that game bought it shortly after buying the original 60gb with lottery money off a scratch off on my 18th bday

Dragon Age: Origins, 1st plat.

Eternal Sonata, first PS3 games. :D:D:D:D

GT5 Prologue along with Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction. Way back in 2008...

I'm still using the same PS3 by the way. Never had any problems with it ;)

I usually don't remember this kind of stuff but it was a good memory of surprise gift ps3 from my parents to me and my bro, and the game it came with was Motorstorm. Was never really into racing games but fun times. :)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
A Gamestop bundle I bought on my 18th birthday. U2:AT remains my favourite PS3 game to this day as well!

Resident Evil 5 

I had Resident Evil 4 on my Gamecube and had to get a PS3 since RE5 was gonna be released on it.