Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

I really don't remember what my first game was. I got COD3 when I got my PS3 at launch, but I didn't particularly like it... but it might have technically been the first game I put in the system? Really, when I first got my PS3 I was still playing a lot of PS2 games, so probably the first thing I played on the PS3 was a PS2 game.

The first game I got trophies in was Little Big Planet (after trophies became a thing)...

When I got the Super Slim PlayStation 3 for Christmas back in 2012, I got this bundle:

s-l300.jpg

Out of the 5 games included in the bundle, the game I chose to play first, making it my first PS3 game I ever played, was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Even though I was late to the PS3 party, getting the PS3 6 years late from its initial release in 2006, it was finally awesome owning a system other than any Nintendo system I owned at the time.

Uncharted-Game.jpg

• Like 1

The very first game I had with my PS3 was the original Motorstorm game. The game never received a trophy list, however.

68856_front.jpg

I also owned (still own, actually) the original “fat” PS3. I hardly use it now since it's a royal pain in the rump turning it on.

640-ps3-horz.jpg

I loved this PS3 model because it has both DVD lazer and Blu-Ray disc lazer, meaning that PS2 game disks can be played on this model. Cross-compatibility all the way!  :dance:

Edited by Skeptical69