Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

My very first PS3 game was Grand theft auto IV, I actually bought it before I got PlayStation 3 itself.

haha...that's hilarious, me too...ordered the us version right after release from play-asia as i was living in japan...got tired of staring at the case and bought a ps3 over a year later...took me a while to get used to X and O being swapped for most games...damn maru/batsu...

• Like 1

haha...that's hilarious, me too...ordered the us version right after release from play-asia as i was living in japan...got tired of staring at the case and bought a ps3 over a year later...took me a while to get used to X and O being swapped for most games...damn maru/batsu...

funny thing that I always have gotten the game before getting the actual console or handheld. I been doing that since PlayStation 2 all the way to present day with PlayStation 4.

I bought Tales of Xillia 5-6 months before getting my PS3, I played it at my friends house and didn't know that the save would be tied to the account :( . When I actually bought my PS3 I got Final Fantasy XIII and Project Diva F 2nd, which was also my first platinum. I still need to go back to FFXIII and Xillia though >_<

I will never forget when I got my PS3 as it wasn't a gift, but I bought it for myself with my hard earn money at a best buy in Montreal. I've waited years to get one.

It wasn't a bundle set, so for the first five games that I got was The Elder scrolls 5: Skyrim, Spec ops; the line, Uncharted; Drake's fortune, Red dead redemption (game of the year version with all dlc) and finally my best deal, the God of War saga, with all the GoW game (except Accenstion of course).