Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,545 posts in this topic

Metal Gear Solid 4, it was actually the reason why I bought a PS3 in the first place.  :lol:

My first were Ridge Racer 7 and Motorstorm.

Rrriiiiddddggggeee rrrrrrraacceerrrr!! Lol sorry I had to

My trophy page will say:

nhmtVPv.png

But in reality, it was:

God_of_War_Saga.jpg

I don't remember it quite well, but I think it was Kane & Lynch: Dead Men or Grand Theft Auto 4, it was one of these two, I'm sure.

I think mine was Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction. Great game to show off the system!

my first PS3 games were Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe,  and Resident Evil 5.  I bought those 2 games when I bought my PS3.

inFamous 2, came with my PS3. After starting playing it, I had to get the first game, and once after playing through it both times for the 2 Karmas, I realized I had only a few trophies left to get, so I completed the game for the platinum. After that I said "Well I can't just have inFamous platinumed and not inFamous 2" so I platted that game as well, and my trophy hunting days began

My first PS3 game was The Last of Us. Late to the party, right? :P It was a great showcase of what the PS3 could do though. I bought my PS3 right at the end of 2013, and it came bundled with The Last of Us and Gran Turismo 6. I had been gaming on Xbox 360 for the most part, but I grew tired of it, and I missed JRPGs. Dark times... I was going to skip PS3 and get a PS4 instead, but I figured there were so many PS3 games I always wanted to play but never got the chance to before. It would give me a chance to boost my trophy count too. ;) That turned out to be a very good decision because while the PS4 struggled for the longest time to get worthwhile games, I was powering through an entire generations worth of backlog. xD

mine was dmc 4, followed by gta 4 on its release day a few days after i got the ps3. however i bought ps3 for ff13/versus 13/last guardian, and well we know how that went haha

My first ps3 game was Soul Calibur 4 which i had bought before i even had a ps3 lol.

The game that came with my ps3 was Little Big Planet.

First game I played was Tekken 6, great game. It was my first game because I used to play Tekken 5, one of my favorites on PS2.

GTA 4. When I bought PS3 I had to see this game with my own eyes. It looked so marvelous.

Came with Midnight Club LA, didn't like it. Bought BO1.

I think it was ni no kuni. Fantastic graphics and art style, but that combat system... i still have nightmares, should try to finish it sometime.

Street Fighter 4. 

It was fun while it lasted. As much as I love SF, i realized it was too slow for me to fully enjoy.

Mine was Uncharted 2, which came with my console. But the first game I bought was Dragon Ball Raging Blast.

Fallout: New Vegas

I played it on my dad's PS3 constantly for weeks until he got fed up and bought me my own. Unfortunately, I lost interest after having to start over again so I haven't really touched it since.