Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

inFamous 2, came with my PS3. After starting playing it, I had to get the first game, and once after playing through it both times for the 2 Karmas, I realized I had only a few trophies left to get, so I completed the game for the platinum. After that I said "Well I can't just have inFamous platinumed and not inFamous 2" so I platted that game as well, and my trophy hunting days began

My first PS3 game was The Last of Us. Late to the party, right? :P It was a great showcase of what the PS3 could do though. I bought my PS3 right at the end of 2013, and it came bundled with The Last of Us and Gran Turismo 6. I had been gaming on Xbox 360 for the most part, but I grew tired of it, and I missed JRPGs. Dark times... I was going to skip PS3 and get a PS4 instead, but I figured there were so many PS3 games I always wanted to play but never got the chance to before. It would give me a chance to boost my trophy count too. ;) That turned out to be a very good decision because while the PS4 struggled for the longest time to get worthwhile games, I was powering through an entire generations worth of backlog. xD

• 3 weeks later...

My first ever PS3 games was Fifa 08, never played it as I didn't have a PS3 game at the time, then I my fiance bought me a PS3 last year and I got a shed load of games with it because it was her brother in-laws. The first game I finished because I loaned a PS3 before I got mine was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, The first game I bought when I got that was Motorstorm, I think anyhow, brilliant game unfortunately no trophies though (I love it still though) it so hard to remember as I bought, giving away so many games then bought them again upgraded my PS3 to 1TB then got a second PS3 (which was really my third) and give that away and this year I got a Special Edition Star Wars Battlefront Darth Vader Limited edition brand new, control is already faulty and I spend the vast of majority of my time playing on my PS3 (If I had to choose I probably keep the PS3 over the PS4) the PS3 has bags of room my PS4 was full after about 3 or 4 months...  

I know I got into the PS3 late, but I absolutely love all the great Exclusives of Sony, I had a 360 first and had many of them one RROD but my friends had one so that's why I got my 360, don't regret it... But now I am more of solo gamer and the Sony blows Microsoft out the water for solo games, I have so many game I want to get so I still buy games on my PS3 because it has so much room.