Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,566 posts in this topic

First "game" played was a strange demo of, if I remember correctly, toy bathtup duck in water that you had to move by tilting the controller. Played it once and never again. The first proper game was Little Big Planet.

The first game I got was warhawk, but at the time I wasn't connected to the internet, so the first game I actually got to play was GTA IV.

1st games I got with my PS3 bundle were Uncharted 2, Killzone 3 & ModNation Racers.

My first games (bought along with the console): LBP and GTA IV. I got the PS3 at the time just to play LBP for the first time since it looked so cool. I was right.

Previously owned GTA IV on my old 360 and decided to try it out again.

infamous 2.  it came with my ps3.

At the time when PS3 was released there were only 2 or 3 games I remember and my friend suggested to me to get Call Of Duty 3. I enjoyed it a lot because I kept playing online and thats how I have met my friends. Ohh man you brought back some memories. 

Resistance 1, Motorstorm and GT5 Prologue. They came with my ps3  :)

The first game that I played on my PS3 was Battlefield: Bad Company. I played that so much at a friends house that it was instantly the first game that I had to get with my Playstation.

Mine were Resistance: Fall of Man, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Fallout 3. This was back in 2008 when I bought my first ps3, which was forced into retirement a few years later (YLOD).

My first PS3 game was Resistance Fall of Man. I bought it the day I got my PS3. 

My first is Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland. Ordered it when I'm thinking of playing my old, unplayed PS3, also to resume my exploration on Atelier series.

LittleBIGPlanet 1 for PS3

I played this religiously in college.  Met a lot of cool friends, an old guy named psdale4 who seemingly has vanished...  :|   I'd love to know what happened to him.

Burnout Paradise then i had to play it again for the trophies.

Resistance and Motorstorm. Played Motorstorm twice but played Resistance to death. Something about that Sommerset map playing Capture the Flag

Heavenly Sword / Motorstorm.

I got my PS3 when they first came out for xmas and got a bundle with Heavenly Sword and Motorstorm.

I never really played Motorstorm much. Not sure why. It is a really good game

I got uncharted 2 with my ps3 and got Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and CoD Modern Warfare 2 with christmas 2 days after it spen like 1000-2000 hours at mw2