Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got my first PS3 Game 4 or 5 years before I got My First PS3, I was borrowing my now dead Cousin`s PS3 for 4 or 5 years before my Dad bought it from Him(He did not use it much)

1. first PS3 Game: Soul Calibur 4(Soul Calibur 2 was my first PS2 game by way)
  2. first PS3 Games I got with the PS3 that my Dad bought from my Cousin was Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots(It was My Cousin`s first PS3 Game)and Resident Evil 5(my Cousin liked Resident Evil)
  • Like 1

Good question Dante,

When I got my first PlayStation 3, the 80GB Model back in '08, it was bundled with two games.

Those games were;

1. LittleBigPlanet
  2. Resistance 2

Later on, I got Grand Theft Auto IV, which is my favourite game currently.

I then replaced my 80GB model with a 320GB model due to performance issues.

Going from the PlayStation to the PlayStation 2, and then the PlayStation 3 was impressive, thanks Sony.

MattedSpam

After my old PC blew up, I was thinking about getting a 360, but because all my co-workers were playing Battlefield 3 on the PS3 after our shift and were nagging at me to join their platoon because I had a good record on the PC version, so I got one a 320GB PS3 Slim with BF3 instead. If you didn't count Battlefield 3 because I already was well experienced with the game at the time, it was Gran Turismo 5.

Edited by ElBolovo

I bought my PS3 in early 2008, when Team ICO first teased their third project with a hiring notice. It came with Motorstorm, which I never played, but I bought Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Wrhawk (with generic Bluetooth headset included) alongside it at ye olde Game Crazy.

Of course the economy imploded and I immediately lost my job like a week or two later, so I sold it on eBay for only like a $50 loss. I bought one again the next year with inFamous, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, and Ratcet & Clank ToD once more. This time from Amazon. It's the PS3 I still have, a phat annoyingly bought just before the slim announced / released, but I did upgrade the HDD to 500GB when it started to fail.

On both occasions, my first game played was Ratchet & Clank ToD.

first ps3 game ever was cabelas big game hunter 2012

first ps3 game I ever played that was "mine" was Adventure Time Investigations on psnow

First ps3 game I used with my ps3 (earlier this year lol) was backbreaker which is a pretty decent football game from the days before madden was the only choice

I remember... it was the first PS3 Disc I ever bought/played. I was very cheapskate back then so I decided to go as low on cost and as high on quality as possible. I bought it from the same shop at the same time as my PS3 Slim. But very sadly it turned out one of the least played game of my PS3 library. It was "MotorStrom Pacific Rift" Platinum. I still have that disc but I don't see myself playing the game anymore given the fact that I have hefty backlog of my other favorite games.

It will stay special till I don't know till death maybe and I will never ever sell, trade or give away this disc.