Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

First ps3 games for me were Infamous & Uncharted Drake's Fortune, when I bought my very first ps3 it came with a choice of games. You had to pick 2 of the 3 games that were on offer & it was between Infamous, Uncharted Drake's Fortune & I think it was one of the COD games as well but ended up going with Infamous & Uncharted Drake's Fortune

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my PS3 alongside copies of Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Warhawk (the version with the trash early noughties Bluetooth headset lol). It was bundled with Motorstorm too, for some reason, and I had imported the new DualShock 3 at the same time because I already hated the Sixaxis from playing at a friend’s.

Played Tools of Destruction first.

i got ps3 almost right when it came out. i still have my original ps3, still runs. replaced the power unit and dvd drive but motherboard is strong still

i cant remember the actual first game i owned but i remember renting games from blockbuster. i remember thinking i might of made a bad choice buying a ps3 because it took a very long time for games to come out, and the ones that were out werent exactly mind blowing.

i do remember i stumbled across battlefield bad company 1 and rented it. i had no internet at all, never played online before. but the single player was amazing. i used a media pc program to make dialup 56k work on my ps3 just enough to play one match online for a few minutes. i was like holy crap i have to play this again. so i went out and bought it. i think imay have bought oblivion before that

my sister had cable internet which was a big deal back then. so i drove about 45 minutes to her house, camped in her basement using her internet. after staying at her house for about 2 weeks hogging her internet playing bad company nonstop she finally told me i think its time you get your own internet and go home lol

so i did, i got high speed internet specifically to play that game. i played it 2 years straight putting i think 2,400 hours into it if i recall. or around 2000 hours. i pretty much played nothing but that game. i cant imagine how many more trophies i would have now if i never played battlefield. id prob have 500 plats by now. i made it in the top 100 leaderboards and then to many people were quick scope sniping and dice took down the individual leaderboards, and then did something to the server when bf3 came out which made the game run very slow and crash so i quit the game and never went back.

that game will always be my re introduction to gaming that ive never stopped since. the ps2 era i missed out on alot because i was in my early 20s and had to work alot and was in a long relationship. now im 37 and own somewhere around 500-600 video games and theres nothing i love more then gaming, unless its a chick that doesnt get on my nerves

• Like 1

My first PS3 game was FF XIII in 2010.

I bought this system just to play this game (thought that FF XIII was PS3 exclusive).

FF XIII was unfortunately mediocre but PS3 was amazing system because of superb trophy system.

Edited by hwieming72

I believe it was Clive Barkers Jericho. I was living with friends in 2007 when one bought a PS3 and I believe this was the first one we popped in. Overall didn't like the game though...trying to control 7 characters was a headache.

• 3 weeks later...

My ever first game i’ve played on ps3 was uncharted drake’s deception.i had friend at the time who had like 10 games or so.we exchanged games most of the time.i was honore to play metal gear solid 4 after that and so on.and to complete talking about my experience my first platinum on ps3 was back in early 2009 and the game was wanted weapons of fate.as you all know there were no sufficient game guides so i had done it with almost no help and this makes it so special to me.tnx for starting such a forum it brought back many great memories