Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,390 posts in this topic

Mine was gta v because it came with the playstation , second was wwe smackdown vs raw 2009.

Bought my PS3 after my PS4 because of my PS+ games. First game I was actually playing was Yakuza 4

My first PS3 game was Metal Gear Solid 4 back in 2008. I'm a huge Metal Gear-Fan, played MGS1 on PS1 together with a friend from school when I was only 12 years old.

And because not all games had trophies in 2008, Metal Gear Solid 4 got a trophy update. And now 10 years after the release, I play it again. With the trophies.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.  thou I bought 2 other game thi is the one that came with the console Never even hear from Uncharted before but I really loved and made me bought the first two games whitout hesitation :awesome:

I had 2 games that my brother bought. Need for Speed: Shift and WWE All Stars, but I played the last one.

My first ps3 game was Resident Evil 5. I liked it and played a lot with my brother. It was my first platinum and started my trophy addiction.

Edited by Dilust

My PS3 came with 2 games: Skate 3 and Far Cry 2. I really enjoyed them both but still haven't got around to getting the platinum for them to this day 😅

I bought my PS3 on launch day together with MotorStorm and Resistance: Fall of Man. I’m pretty sure I played MotorStorm first that day.

Metal Gear Solid 4. It was the first MGS I played from beginning to end and it got me hooked on the series.

"Infamous" I think... several years ago

Edited by IgorPro-PS