Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

I actually bought my first PS3 game about 6 months before I bought my PS3. It was the collectors edition of MGS4. I bought it for the soundtrack and development dvd. IIRC my first game after I bought my PS3 in February 2009 was Valkyria Chronicles. Both of those ended up being some of my favorite games on the console.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

First game I bought, Doom 3 BFG Edition (got it new at Walmart for about $12).

oU4w0mE.jpg

But the first game I played was on my PS3 was a borrowed copy of Gran Turismo 6 (my copy arrived in the mail today)...loved GT and GT2 on my PS1, so I bought this brand new via eBay for $24...a little high, I know, but I knew I would enjoy the heck out of it and wanted to peel the wrapper off this one too.

a8JUisd.jpg

I got my PS3 shortly after launch and I got it with Splinter Cell Double Agent and Resistance Fall of Man.

I was so excited to play Splinter Cell, as a massive fan of the series I was so jealous of all the Xbox 360 owners that got to play the "next gen" version of double agent whilst I had the rubbish version on PS2. When I finally got to play it myself it was everything I hoped for. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought my PS3 with The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy and nothing else.

The first game I played was R&C 3, I think. 

The next disc I bought was The Jak & Daxter Trilogy, lol.

So basically, I bought a PS3, but was playing remastered PS2 games for the next 6 months or so. ? 

Edited by Alderriz