Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,422 posts in this topic

Got my PS3 December 2009.

First game I played was my brother-in-law's copy of Assassin's Creed.

First game I owned was X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I got my first PS3 for christmas in 2009 and I believe my first game was either WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 or Pain. 

I actually bought my first PS3 game about 6 months before I bought my PS3. It was the collectors edition of MGS4. I bought it for the soundtrack and development dvd. IIRC my first game after I bought my PS3 in February 2009 was Valkyria Chronicles. Both of those ended up being some of my favorite games on the console.

Fight Night Round 3

NHL 2K7

Need for Speed Carbon

No trophies for any of them of course.

Gran Turismo 5.  Never finished it, but what a great game!  Had a wheel and pedals for it, sadly they bit the dust......

Found my UC2 and UC3 discs today.  Planning on finishing 2 and moving over to 3 as time permits.

Modern Warfare. My roommate and I spent many a sleepless night taking turns online. 

I recently bought used PS3. Wanted to have one in my PlayStation collection. The first game was Red Dead Redemption. Finished it 2 days ago, and now I'm just chasing some trophies, while I'm playing couple oter games :) 

Got my PS3 with four games:  Little Big Planet, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, COD Modern Warfare 2 and Killzone 2.

LBP was the first game I played and my first trophy.

Besides games from PS+, it was probably Sonic 06. Because when you hear about a game being trashed about a lot some people are VERY curious to play it. Oh and Sonic Unleashed alongside it because I've had been wanting to play the 360/PS3 version for many years.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, came packed in with the console. Also first trophy as well - once I learned I had to install the patch to enable trophies and that in doing so had to use a new save game. Fortunately I was only a few chapters into the game.

Prince of Persia (2008)

I remember this game having an amazing soundtrack. while others might not have liked it, i enjoyed the chemistry between The Prince and Elika. I am invested on playing the other prince of persia games

First game I bought, Doom 3 BFG Edition (got it new at Walmart for about $12).

oU4w0mE.jpg

But the first game I played was on my PS3 was a borrowed copy of Gran Turismo 6 (my copy arrived in the mail today)...loved GT and GT2 on my PS1, so I bought this brand new via eBay for $24...a little high, I know, but I knew I would enjoy the heck out of it and wanted to peel the wrapper off this one too.

a8JUisd.jpg

The first games I played were Battlefield 4, Destiny, & COD: Modern Warfare 2.

th?id=OIP.Fjq8iMQiyCgt_XZxQMkF0QHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=306&h=173

Edited by Deathkiller36038

I got my PS3 shortly after launch and I got it with Splinter Cell Double Agent and Resistance Fall of Man.

I was so excited to play Splinter Cell, as a massive fan of the series I was so jealous of all the Xbox 360 owners that got to play the "next gen" version of double agent whilst I had the rubbish version on PS2. When I finally got to play it myself it was everything I hoped for.