Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,566 posts in this topic

When I won the ps3 I got fifa 13 with it, thats what I tried out when I got it home :P But its football so yuck xD

Football isn't that bad ^^

Anywho, I got heavenly sword, which probably remains one of my favorite games this gen and a must try for most, even if it has no trophies ! It blew my mind both graphics, music and story

One IP I would have loved getting a sequel

Resident Evil 5, Was 1st game I bought & 1st platinum. On side note, was also 1st game I put in my friends PS3 O.o

Edited by BSAA_Operative

Devil May Cry 4 :)

Along with first PSN game: Gran Turismo HD Concept

Resistance with my 60 giger at launch, I still remember that $700 lump on my credit card.

Trying to remember. I got 3 games from the Gamestop Buy 2 get 1 free. LBP and MGS4 for sure, I wanna say GTA IV was the other.

Heavenly sword!

Heavenly Sword was my first game also. It blew me away when I first played it, but I heard it doesn't hold up very well today.

Mine were GTA IV and MW2 which I got either for my birthday or bought with birthday money, didn't get the PS3 until two weeks later though.. and that came with Assassin's Creed II and Battlefield: Bad Company.

My first PS3 games were MGS4 and Modern Warfare 2, although I sold MW2 a few weeks after I got it. I hated it. But MGS4 is priceless, in my opinion. 

GTA IV. 

Before the trophies even existed. 

COD 4. To this day it is the only good Call of Duty and one of my favourite FPS games ever. 

God of War III. Got it free with my PS3 and threw it in without knowing a thing about the series. Kick myself to this day for playing the third before the first two.

First played was Ratchet and Clank: Crack In Time. First owned was Batman: Arkham Asylum. :rolleyes:

First played: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

First owned: GTA IV

The first game i downloaded from the PSN store was Burnout Paradise. But the first disc I bought with the Ps3 was Mortal Kombat.

Haha Techincally Ghostbusters: The Video Game but I played Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen first B)

I have buyed bundle 80GB PS3 console with Little Big Planet, together with DMC4 and GTA4 in one order. But the first game i have played was DMC4. (I love DMC3 from PS2 - now I have HD trilogy for PS3).

Final Fantasy XIII was the first game i bought, together with GTAIV and Sonic: The Hedgehog. First one i have played was FFXIII.