Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,563 posts in this topic

PS3 + Uncharted 3 like many here 😅. It was my first shooter ever and first time not playing anything from Nintendo or PC. I was blown away from the graphics and spend a hell lot of time in the multiplayer aswell. Good old times.

16 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Same here mate. What a game to start a generation

Think i platinumed it 5 years later tho lol

Yeah man, fantastic game. 

I still haven't got the plat yet, my sister has pinched my PS3 so I can't get the 100% either with the servers going down. I just bought the GOTY version of the 2nd game too, I'm too late :/. 

Ridge Racer 7 at launch night. Stayed up to 4am playing, had school the next day.

One of the following three:

NCAA Basketball 09

Dark Sector

Brutal Legend

Resident Evil 5 before i got my console and Uncharted Drake's Fortune after.

Well, my brother was the one who got the ps3 as a Christmas gift so the first ps3 game that we (Meaning me and him since we share the console) own was Red Dead Redemption (The whole reason he got the PS3 in the first place).

But the first ps3 game I actually own, since I didn't have my own games for the PS3 at the time due to the differing tastes in genres me and my brother have, was Soul Calibur IV (My first Soul Calibur game too)

In short: Red Dead Redemption was the actual first PS3 game ever owned, Soul Calibur IV was first PS3 game that I specifically own.

Gran Turismo 5.. and it's probably going to be one of the last ones I get the platinum for (if I do)! 😂

Far Cry: Blood Dragon was the first one I played back in January. Yeah, I have a lot of catching up to do :)

Resistance fall of man. I was fat PS3 launch boys. Played ungodly hours of multiplayer.

I got that PS3 Super Slim Black Friday bundle back in 2012. It came with Uncharted 1 and 2 and Infamous 1 and 2. I started Infamous first so that would be my first PS3 game. My first digital PS3 game was Noby Noby Boy.

Assassin's creed 2 and black ops, 2 masterpiece of recycled and overused liscences.

Final Fantasy XIII limited, around 1 month before buying the console itself (slim; God of War III bundle).

4 hours ago, FinalFan said:

Final Fantasy XIII limited, around 1 month before buying the console itself (slim; God of War III bundle).

I used to do that a lot. Buying games before I owned the console.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
grammer

Might be Folklore? Had games like Folklore, Lair, Lost: Via Domus, Devil May Cry 4, SoulCalibur IV... Was before trophies existed. This suddenly had me wondering if they added trophies to like DMC4...