Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

I originally brought my PS3 as part of a bundle with an extra controller and 2 games (cheapest 2 game bundle) 1 of them was God of War 3.

The other game was FF13, for some reason though I didn’t even open GoW3 out of the shrink wrap for over a year, I just presumed it would be bad (I didn’t watch trailers etc back then and I skipped PS2 era).

So FF13 was my first PS3 game played but I regret not making god of War 3 my first game and ironically enough I never played both of them since I turned to trophies ?.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Twisted Metal (2012). I had never played a Twisted Metal game before but remembered seeing Sweet Tooth's face around and thought a psycho clown with fire for hair seemed really cool, so it was my first buy and boy do I regret not finishing the online trophies.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Sleeping Dogs

I was very late to the PS3 gen (2015) and one of my starting points was an online list of games considered similar to Shenmue (my favourite game series). I actually started the Yakuza series first from that list, but the first 2 of those were on PS2. I'm not a fan of playing multiple games in a series back-to-back, so Sleeping Dogs ended up being the first PS3 game I played.

• Like 1

I bought a bunch of digital titles all at once. I haven't actually checked, but I know for sure there was:

Trine

Lemmings

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online

FYI: Lemmings hasn't been available on the store for ages. Like, it disappeared maybe even close to a decade(?) ago. It was the first time I realized that digital games could just disappear forever.

First PS3 game was Resistance Fall of Man. I still remember playing it in split-screen with my friend back when I got the console just a few days after launch. I was in highschool at the time, my mom bought it for me to get on Christmas, but she was having a Christmas party at the house and had some wine and me and my friend convinced her to give it to me early and we played until 4am, damn near finished the campaign in one sitting