Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

• 2 weeks later...

My console came bundled with LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and a download code for The Sly Collection, and I also got a copy of Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition that very same day. I think I played Minecraft first, IIRC.

Edited by blue_blur_98

• 1 month later...

My first PS3 game was Genji: Days of the Blade. Was a launch title on the PS3 I believe because back then in 2007 there wasn't much titles to choose from. Should have taken Resistance: Fall of Man instead at the time though sine I ended up not really enjoying Genji much.

• Like 1

There are a few answers for me.

I played some Lego Lord of the Rings on my brother's PS3 many years ago. Didn't have a PSN account.

I played God of War (PS3 remaster) for a little bit on PS Now in November 2020, but rage quit because I'm not fast enough for the button mashing.

I finally got a PS3 today and my first game was MLB 13 The Show: Home Run Derby Edition.

• Like 1

On 08/01/2013 at 7:52 AM, WALKINGTHESAURUS said:

I believe my first PS3 game was Final Fantasy XIII... (and I STILL haven't finished it...) :huh::unsure::S:blink:

It's been at least a year and a half...at this rate, I'll have to start again... :(:jaymon: GAH...!?

I also had Star Ocean The Last Hope: International...

You should go back and do it, I had about 30h still to clean up from like 8 years ago lol did it last year though glad I checked it off, my first ff plat, dreading 9 tho when I eventually get around to it

On 28/12/2012 at 3:41 PM, siuilarun said:

Aside from the copy of MotorStorm that came with it, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

COD4 MW, when I read the title of this thread I assumed this game would be around 80% of the replies but there’s a wide variety.

I miss the days when playing online was actually really good and fun

Mini Ninjas. Had recently played it on 360 when I finally got a PS3 in 2012, so I decided to try it out on the new system. Still kinda wish it would get a sequel. Same with Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, another game I played on 360 shortly before getting my PS3 and then replayed.

• 2 weeks later...