Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

I bought my Ps3 back in 2008 because i really wanted to play the very first Assassin's Creed (That Trailer was just amazing) but they didnt have it in Store on that Day

so i ended up playing the Game that came with the Playstation first which was MotorStorm: Pacific Rift.

I don't remember if I already posted here, but for me it was Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

It was the very reason why I even wanted a PS3 in 2008; me being a massive MGS fan.

I used to play MGO2 (MGS4's multiplayer mode) very actively until it was shut down in 2012... sad times.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Warriors: Legends of Troy

This game was actually the entire reason I bought the ps3 in the first place. The generation before I exclusively played ps2 (still my favourite console) but all of my friends got 360s and the 360 had some appealing exclusives (particularly Fable II and Dead or Alive 4 ) which convinced me to get one, too. My friends and I were all huge Dynasty Warriors fans, and I have a passion for history, so when I saw a Musou game based on the Illiad announced I nearly fainted! I seem to remember that it was announced for both 360 and ps3 but at the last minute the 360 version was cancelled. Once I got that news, I had no choice but to pick up a ps3! 

• Like 1

Sports champions.

yep, you heard that right. A friend that wasn’t really a gamer had this game and a PS3, Would play it every time I went over there. Eventually got a PS3, PS Move and the game so I wouldn’t have to go over there every time I wanted to play. Enjoyed the game for a long time and still play every now and then which brings back much memories. So glad that I got it because it led me to so many more amazing franchises and memories.

• Like 1