Trophy Discussion

WiiU version does have those 2x 4x 6x 8x 10x bricks, so with those that will be obtained in no time :)

Looks pretty normal lego game trophylist, will take some time because this game has lots of content.

Plus all bugs and glitches our dearly loved tt games have left in the game.... :/

I forgot this was coming out so soon. Interested to see if the abysmal load times from Wii U have been improved.

Trophy icons... They're better than most LEGO Vita lists, but I prefer most of the other console lists to the badge aesthetic of this one - the images look cheaply added onto the badge.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Man, they spamming the shit out of those LEGO Games. 1f604.png

wish i had more of em to be honest.... each one i finish leaves 1 less :( to complete. gotta have new releases of those.

Don't remember how hard shooting hoops is in this, so that might be annoying to get 3 in a row. Otherwise, it's your standard LEGO list. Only games with annoying stud trophies to get are LEGO Worlds and LEGO Dimensions [at least at launch since there was only a 2x multiplayer, not sure what red bricks have been added since - but it wasn't that bad since the total was pretty low comparatively].

I agree... seems no different than every other Lego game in terms of getting the platinum. I loved playing it on the Wii U (even though I felt like I could make dinner waiting for it to load). Will probably end up getting it to re-experience the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...