Extra Costs?

Normally I don't have much trouble finding info on a game but for this game and Royal Defense: Invisible Threat I'm not finding much other than you being able to buy "extra crystals".

If I buy both games will I need to be buy extra crystals or other add-ons to complete the games? Not make it easier but is it like some other games where if you don't buy add-ons it can become near impossible?

• 1 month later...

Nearly 2 months later and still barely any info. However, a guide stated that all you needed was 180 of the 189 stars to unlock Tactician. Currently sitting at 180/189 with only the 3 Heroic Mode stages in Forgotten Fields. Trophy hasn't popped. So far as I can tell the first stage of Heroic isn't even possible without having enough Crystals to buy extra towers from the start. 

Now, after beating every normal stage I did replay a couple and got 100 crystals for both stages. Those 200 Crystals probably would have been enough to complete the 3 Heroic Stages I believe, but since there's zero info and I was following a guide I ended up spending them on upgrades in the shop. Now as far as I can tell there's no other way to get Crystals unless I spend real money on them. And uh...no.

I only have 1 last trophy, 30K kills, so I'll go for that while redoing all of the Desert Bones stages and once 30K pops if Tactician still doesn't pop I'll try deleting the game data to see if maybe it glitched on me. (again there's nearly zero info out there from what I've seen so idk if glitches are even recorded for the game)

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Nearly 2 months later and still barely any info. However, a guide stated that all you needed was 180 of the 189 stars to unlock Tactician. Currently sitting at 180/189 with only the 3 Heroic Mode stages in Forgotten Fields. Trophy hasn't popped. So far as I can tell the first stage of Heroic isn't even possible without having enough Crystals to buy extra towers from the start. 

Now, after beating every normal stage I did replay a couple and got 100 crystals for both stages. Those 200 Crystals probably would have been enough to complete the 3 Heroic Stages I believe, but since there's zero info and I was following a guide I ended up spending them on upgrades in the shop. Now as far as I can tell there's no other way to get Crystals unless I spend real money on them. And uh...no.

I only have 1 last trophy, 30K kills, so I'll go for that while redoing all of the Desert Bones stages and once 30K pops if Tactician still doesn't pop I'll try deleting the game data to see if maybe it glitched on me. (again there's nearly zero info out there from what I've seen so idk if glitches are even recorded for the game)

I completed this on the Vita, and had no troubles. I did not play the 3 bonus levels. 

There is no way to gain extra crystals once you have 3 stars on every level, unless you purchase them. I did not find that I needed extras, had lots to spare. I only upgraded the basic tower.

double check that  the game has registered 3 stars for all 60 levels. It doesn't seem unearnable as a couple of people have 100%

You could try deleting and restarting if all else fails.

oh, and be prepared to replay bones level 19 a good 50 times to get the 30k kills. Took forever :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diskdocx said:

I completed this on the Vita, and had no troubles. I did not play the 3 bonus levels. 

There is no way to gain extra crystals once you have 3 stars on every level, unless you purchase them. I did not find that I needed extras, had lots to spare. I only upgraded the basic tower.

double check that  the game has registered 3 stars for all 60 levels. It doesn't seem unearnable as a couple of people have 100%

You could try deleting and restarting if all else fails.

oh, and be prepared to replay bones level 19 a good 50 times to get the 30k kills. Took forever :(

This gives me at least a little hope. I'm just annoyed because that 180/189 is staring at me dead in the face.

Wish I had only upgraded the basic tower. -_- 

I already deleted it and redownloaded the game. If replaying each level fails again, I will delete the game and save data after I hit 30K kills.

Hit 30K kills. Deleted the game and reinstalled multiple times. 180/189 stars and no amount of gameplay or redoing every single level made Tactician pop.

I've deleted the game data as well as the save data. Hopefully a fresh start will make the trophy pop this time around. If not then I have to believe Heroic is needed, or the trophy can glitch on the PS4. (so far as I can see there isn't even a patch that can screw/fix anything)

4 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Hit 30K kills. Deleted the game and reinstalled multiple times. 180/189 stars and no amount of gameplay or redoing every single level made Tactician pop.

I've deleted the game data as well as the save data. Hopefully a fresh start will make the trophy pop this time around. If not then I have to believe Heroic is needed, or the trophy can glitch on the PS4. (so far as I can see there isn't even a patch that can screw/fix anything)

Why isn't you shoot a PSN message to one of the people who have 100% completion and ask if they needed to do the 3 heroic missions?

8 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Why isn't you shoot a PSN message to one of the people who have 100% completion and ask if they needed to do the 3 heroic missions?

I shot one over to someone here, but they haven't been online in a few days. If what I'm doing now doesn't work I'll throw a couple messages out to people.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

• 1 year later...