Yellow thumbs up emoji as Leaderboard rank

Hi I'm really confused as to what's going on on my profile page here. Since my profile updated after I auto popped the trophies for all the Sound Shapes versions, I don't have a rank displayed anymore. It shows me the above mentioned thumbs up and says "You're doing great!" When hovering over it. When I click on it it reads "you don't need a leaderboard. You're doing great" or something like that and when I click on the little "fine then" below it I'm displayed on the leaderboard as usual. 

What's going on there? Is that something to worry about and gonna go away or have I been flagged or something for autopoping trophies? I thought that was allowed and Sound Shapes is whitelisted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gildenmagier said:

This certainly is a an April's Fool. Look what I've found on PSNTL:

*snip*

It would have been even better if Sly would pushed himself to this site's leaderboards too. I see a lot of flagging material. Playing Vita- or PS4-games far before their releases or obtaining unobtainables? Cheater!

http://(URL not allowed)/user/view/Sly-Ripper/txk-psvita

Edited by Crimson Idol

2 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Though I am disappointed that filtering the games list by Vita as platform didn't return zero results and "Vita has no games". 

OUCH :/ xD

6 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Will there be an option to keep it that way? Cuz i kinda find it funny and would like to keep it longer than just the 1st April.

Maybe if you save the URL. =D

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

It would have been even better if Sly would pushed himself to this site's leaderboards too. I see a lot of flagging material. Playing Vita- or PS4-games far before their releases or obtaining unobtainables? Cheater!

http://(URL not allowed)/user/view/Sly-Ripper/txk-psvita

Dunno... I gave that profile a throughout check and everything seems perfectly valid.

:awesome:

Ah, scroll down on your profile and click on the blue box on the right. It will play some smooth elevator music while it automatically goes up through your trophy list. :awesome:

Also, if you want to check out the leaderboards, click on Leaderboards and click on that "Fine, if you must" link in the buttom

• Like 1