Collecting "nices"

How did you get all tools and buildings, a few minuets from each other but not have records and have nearly all the chapters done with an average of 19 minuets game time a day and not get nicest done? lol ?

You must've played this game to death some years ago.

Edited by NightRusticDawn

The tools I knew where all the cutscenes for them were, and the buildings I used S rank milk from a Star Cow. I am working on the records now as I had no clue how to get them. I am coming from the Gamecube version! My biggest issue is triggering the third "nices" cutscene, it just wont pop. 

Edited by bruin-rocks

39 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

The tools I knew where all the cutscenes for them were, and the buildings I used S rank milk from a Star Cow. I am working on the records now as I had no clue how to get them. I am coming from the Gamecube version! My biggest issue is triggering the third "nices" cutscene, it just wont pop. 

Oh okay, Boy you are speeding through. Nicely done.

If you miss a cutscene you have to redo the process.

1 minute ago, bruin-rocks said:

Marlin's and Carter's. 

You don't need to go through the hassle with Marlin lol, just ignore that douché.

Carter you need to befriend by giving milk three days in a row while he is in the Digging hole, you can gift things when he is not digging himself so be careful about when you time it in as you can miss one day. Make sure he just stands idle around. After you do that you need to have a conversation with him on the beach during Van days.

1 minute ago, NightRusticDawn said:

You don't need to go through the hassle with Marlin lol, just ignore that douché.

Carter you need to befriend by giving milk three days in a row while he is in the Digging hole, you can gift things when he is not digging himself so be careful about when you time it in as you can miss one day. Make sure he just stands idle around. After you do that you need to have a conversation with him on the beach during Van days.

Well personally I have already given Marlin like 50 bananas... So I would like to get something out of this, he finally looks at me! 

11 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Well personally I have already given Marlin like 50 bananas... So I would like to get something out of this, he finally looks at me! 

If I remember it correctly you need to talk to him when he is watching the river or the waterfalls at spring time.

I got the records already but I did not get Marlin as he is very time consuming and annoying.

I've issues getting wool clippers so if you have any info on that feel free to share em. I've tried every location so far but he just say the same thing and brags. I swear I'm doing the right thing, was years ago I played the gamecube one.

I got them by giving him S Rank milk every day in the morning and then I would leave and re-enter his house, and one day he caved in and gave me them. He gives them in a cutscene so talking to him won't help. But just visit him every morning before his run. I also had both of the other wool clippers I believe. I didn't even own a sheep when he gave me them. 

Edited by bruin-rocks

3 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

I got them by giving him S Rank milk every day in the morning and then I would leave and re-enter his house, and one day he caved in and gave me them. He gives them in a cutscene so talking to him won't help. But just visit him every morning before his run. I also had both of the other wool clippers I believe. I didn't even own a sheep when he gave me them. 

Thanks, I'll keep trying then.

Not sure if you found this walk-through yet but this information seems accurate. 

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/924390-harvest-moon-a-wonderful-life-special-edition/faqs/44657

Reviving the Goddess
Go to the spring at night time (around 7 PM). I got this cut-scene
during spring. What will happen is that the harvest sprites will talk
about how the Goddess is trapped in the spring, and that they need to
collect nices to bring her back!

Nices? Part 1
Exit your house during the afternoon, and this CS should be triggered (I
triggered it during spring). The harvest sprites will ask if your cow is
a nice, but they all agree that it isn't.

Nices? Part 2
Go to the villa the season after Nices? Part 1, and this CS should be
triggered (I triggered it during summer). The harvest sprites will be
looking for nices once again, but find none. Romana comes out and they
ask if she's a nice, but they all agree that she isn't.

Nices? Part 3
After you've triggered the Part 2, wait until fall. Leave your farm and
head towards the majority of the town. A cut-scene should be activated.
The harvest sprites are yet again searching for a nice, but fail to
find one and decide to leave. (This happened to Renato on Fall 2, at 
7:45 P.M.; I got the cut-scene on Fall 1 sometime during midday.)

Nices? Part 4
Once you've triggered the Part 3, wait until winter. Leave your farm
and head towards the majority of the town. The cut-scene will activate.
You will see Gustafa leave his yurt and will sit on the grass to play
music on his guitar. The Harvest Sprites will come from behind his
house to find a nice. However, they did not find any. Then, one of them
hears the music that Gustafa is playing. He asks if that was a nice.
All three harvest sprites will agree that Gustafa's voice is a nice.
(Renato got this cut-scene on Winter 1, at 10:00 A.M.; However, I was
able to get the cut-scene on Fall 5 during midday...)

38 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

I have triggered the scene where the goddess hits her head 4 times now, but I never get the farm scene. 

That means you miss the scene 3 and keeps restarting, the head sequence means that you missed something and are forced to restart it.

You have to have your cow in your pasture not indoors and set the alarm clock to 6.00 AM, and wait ONE SEASON after the head sequence, so if you do it in spring 1 you can start trying for the sequence Summer 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruin-rocks said:

Does your cow have to be at maximum hearts? Also does it have to be a sunny day for all the events? 

No and No only requirements are that the Cow is not indoors and not sick (that would force it indoors I think.) It can rain during an event but as long as you go in your home and leave every festival and event should still trigger as those are forced cutscenes. you can for instance have a rainy day during Gustafa's festival, have it stop raining before going to bed and leave the house at that moment and still get to the festival.

EDIT

I'm trying to get the fucking great field but after 10 days he still wont construct it... fucking annoying. Is this a glitch or something?

Edited by NightRusticDawn

11 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

So come summer just leave my cow out all day and I should get the cutscene at 6:00am? 

Also you have to talk to Takakura in his house. 

If you triggered the head sequence at the goddess then you should get the next cutscene roughly 5-11 days afterwards so if you did it in Spring it should be Summer. Cutscene should be around 6-10 am, you can repeatedly leave your home to get more chances.

I have unlocked Tartan of course, talked to Takakura so he said he considered creating a third field and then I bought it at the ledger. but it's been well over 10 days now and nothing is happening. I've tried talking to him a lot but nothing and visiting his house does not do anything for me unless it's a very specific time. It's been raining non stop for me so not sure if that prevents it.