Collecting "nices"

47 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

That's too bad, but I understand. Hopefully @NightRusticDawn will have some more insight soon. Been a bit hesitant to start until someone actually gets the trophy for it.

I'm trying with the last cutscene for the Nice but I can't get it to work either. I had to take a break from the game for a few hours but I've messaged Natsume a lot and I'm trying to find any information online, which is like finding a nail in a haystack. Some brilliant person thought it was a nice idea to make three versions of this game.

8 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I'm trying with the last cutscene for the Nice but I can't get it to work either. I had to take a break from the game for a few hours but I've messaged Natsume a lot and I'm trying to find any information online, which is like finding a nail in a haystack. Some brilliant person thought it was a nice idea to make three versions of this game.

Yep...the original, one with a female farmer, and this one. Well, hopefully luck goes your way soon. Was going to make this my 10th plat, but I think I'm going to do my original plan instead.

Edited by Torracat83

Just now, NightRusticDawn said:

Sorry to bring the news, I just had all the cutscenes happen that involved the sprites; No trophy in sight....one hour ago.

I'm going to make a second attempt in case something glitched but...ergh

Yo does this include the scene at the springs after Gustafa's scene?

I haven't triggered the sprite scenes yet (taking the game a bit slower, I suppose especially now with the possibility of a glitched trophy) but I'll definitely let everyone know my experiences once I do. I'll try to record the times, day, and season when I trigger the scenes and if the trophy pops when I do eventually get to the last scene with the Harvest Goddess

• Like 1

The guide is missing another cut scene i just saw. The day after walking into town (autumn event) i went at the same time, where the sprites witnessed Gustafa playing guitar. Just got the trophy too.

For reference,

i am on chapter 3, event 1 --> spring 1 at ~7pm

event 2 --> spring 2 at ~6:04 am

event 3 --> summer 2 at ~ 10:02 am

event 4 --> fall 3 (first 2 days were raining, not sure if relevant) at ~10:05 am

event 5 --> fall 4 ~ 10:05 am

Edited by Quinntane
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Quinntane said:

The guide is missing another cut scene i just saw. The day after walking into town (autumn event) i went at the same time, where the sprites witnessed Gustafa playing guitar. Just got the trophy too.

For reference,

event 4 --> fall 3 (first 2 days were raining, not sure if relevant) at ~10:05 am

That's awesome! Maybe I'll be starting this sooner than I expected. And brought it to the guide author's attention so it can be fixed.

Edited by Torracat83

1 hour ago, Quinntane said:

The guide is missing another cut scene i just saw. The day after walking into town (autumn event) i went at the same time, where the sprites witnessed Gustafa playing guitar. Just got the trophy too. *Snip*

You are a legend, It has been far too long since I played the game and it would have done my head in trying to get all the trophies, so I held off playing this until more details were found. I can move this game from backlog to active :D

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Quinntane said:

For reference,

This is in addition to the Gustafa scene? I'll update the guide with the stats you got it with to have a general framework for when the times to go for the scenes are

I'm glad it's not glitched at least! I was super worried it was unobtainable tbh

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quinntane said:

For reference,

I did these at around the same times as you however my Event 5 was at fall 4 ~ 00:01 PM so I wonder if it glitch out if it occurs after AM, at PM or that the scene got triggered at the time change so it nullified it but played it anyway. I'm at event 3 again so going to follow this step by step and see if it works.

Hopefully we can find a 100% concrete way of doing it soon, this Platinum is a must've for a lot of Gamecube owners. There is another Harvest Moon game coming with trophies this year I think however that is one I have no experience with so I doubt I'll pick it up, depends on the list.

All I want now is Super Nintendo version of Harvest Moon, that game was a masterpiece.

EDIT

I just started Year three and got the head bonk scene on Day 2, It's now Day 4 and I got the Cow scene. Not sure about the dates and times for this yet. I woke up and left the home at 05:04 AM.

Edited by NightRusticDawn
  • Like 1

There are 6 events total actually. 

1- First encounter with the sprites talking about "nices" (i did this year 2 spring 1)

2- Failed attempt at summoning (screen shake scene)

3- Cow in the field the morning after

4- Romana at her villa.

5- Walking into town and seeing the sprites talk, but no Gustafa.

6- The sprites find Gustafa playing the guitar and agree it is nice.

The trophy pops immediately after the 6th scene ends.

Basically, shift all the numbers in my original post.

Edited by Quinntane

4 minutes ago, Quinntane said:

There are 6 events total actually. 

1- First encounter with the sprites talking about "nices" (i did this year 2 spring 1)

2- Failed attempt at summoning (screen shake scene)

3- Cow in the field the morning after

4- Romana at her villa.

5- Walking into town and seeing the sprites talk, but no Gustafa.

6- The sprites find Gustafa playing the guitar and agree it it nice.

The trophy pops immediately after the 6th scene ends.

Basically, shift all the numbers in my original post.

What do you mean shift all the numbers?

6 hours ago, Quinntane said:

Like event 5 is actually the 6th because I forgot about the intro scene I did in year 2

Oh okay, thanks

So I put this together from my own experiences

Event One - The Goddess Introduction ~ Any year any time around PM 06:00-11:00

Event Two - The Goddess have a headache ~ Spring 1-3 around PM 06:00-11:00

Event Three - A Cow is not Nice ~  Spring 4-10 around AM 05:01-11:01

Event Four - Old Romana is not Nice ~ Spring 5 - Summer 5 around AM 09:01-11:30

Event Five - Town searching for Nice ~ Spring 10 - Fall 5 around AM 08:01-11:30

Event Six - Gustafa is Nice ~ Summer 2 - Winter 2 around AM 09:01-11:30

This is a very rough estimate and after doing this myself the trophy did not pop. However I'm at event four already with the same times so far as last years. I'll update more if needed.

Edit:

I'm on the last scene again, a few of the times up above are incorrect and are off by a day or four.

Edited by NightRusticDawn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Oh okay, thanks

So I put this together from my own experiences

Event One - The Goddess Introduction ~ Any year any time around PM 06:00-11:00

Event Two - The Goddess have a headache ~ Spring 1-3 around PM 06:00-11:00

Event Three - A Cow is not Nice ~  Spring 4-10 around AM 05:01-11:01

Event Four - Old Romana is not Nice ~ Spring 5 - Summer 5 around AM 09:01-11:30

Event Five - Town searching for Nice ~ Spring 10 - Fall 5 around AM 08:01-11:30

Event Six - Gustafa is Nice ~ Summer 2 - Winter 2 around AM 09:01-11:30

This is a very rough estimate and after doing this myself the trophy did not pop. However I'm at event four already with the same times so far as last years. I'll update more if needed.

Edit:

I'm on the last scene again, a few of the times up above are incorrect and are off by a day or four.

But still no trophy?

53 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

But still no trophy?

I've stopped playing before the last cutscene, I needed a break from it.

Congratulations to the two that have the Platinum already, I'll join the ranks tomorrow hopefully.

So far my impressions with this game is that it is an 3-4/10 difficulty and it does require some research before getting into it.

My recommendations is getting a Star Cow as quickly as possible and one or two Banana tree's, those trees saved me after some fuck ups perhaps that should not have been made in the first place.

You need to make sure get fertilizers to get grass or your livestock will starve.

Become friends with Komana and Daryl first year by gifting both fish and flowers/fossils per day to speed up the process.

I can give more tips later but I don't wanna inform people on things without having the platinum first.