April Fools Features

3 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

Everyone has obviously noticed the thumbs up on leaderboard rankings, not sure many have noticed the elevator (with music) when clicking the arrow on the bottom right of the page of someones PSN profile. Any other features noticed?

Also I wouldn't mind the elevator joke being a permanent feature @Sly Ripper ;).

i 100% agree on having the elevator music permanent, totally love it :D 

6 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

not sure many have noticed the elevator (with music) when clicking the arrow on the bottom right of the page of someones PSN profile.

Also I wouldn't mind the elevator joke being a permanent feature @Sly Ripper ;).

Lol, I hadn't even noticed that yet. That's actually really cool :D! It would be pretty nice if that would be a permanent feature, I love it :P.  

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, kalenemariesmith said:

I can't even see my trophies is this another joke? Can someone else confirm? It says my account is private but it literally worked all day yesterday until it turned to April 1st.

It's happening to me, it should be back in a few hours I think or I hope.

OT - the elevator music is a nice feature.

13 minutes ago, kalenemariesmith said:

I can't even see my trophies is this another joke? Can someone else confirm? It says my account is private but it literally worked all day yesterday until it turned to April 1st.

Mango got you covered

EDIT: or maybe not if it's a general issue

Edited by Thruygie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kalenemariesmith said:

I don't have any hidden trophies though. All of mine are shown

Note (February 2017): PSN's servers have been randomly going down recently and if a profile is updated here during that time, your profile may go blank and show no trophies. To fix that simply earn a new trophy in any game on any console and sync it on PSN. Then update your profile here. Once you do that it should be fixed!

1 hour ago, kalenemariesmith said:

It happened to me last night. As soon as I earned another trophy and synced it here my profile was fine.

I saw the cartoony looking thumb up and I was like :/

to be honest i'm not sure if it's a new feature or a joke, but the thumbs up with the hilarious message came with it really made me chuckle.

remind me of one of the Deviantart's April Fool jokes, where a group of cats have claimed they have hacked into the server causing havoc, if you posted a comment on the site it may changed into a sick joke or a troll message towards someone else on the site, I really got freaked out at first, I asked someone what's going on? the reply sent to me from my own page saying to my self if you just flushed the toilet, things could have been better today.... other people I don't know sent me an S.O.S calls saying her cats have locked her in her own house and other comment on my page saying "Down with Dogs, Cats will Rule" lol! it only lasted one day I guess but I earn an awesome badge called Cats Day for participating or should I  say falling to the joke. 

I am sick and tired of this new thumbs up on leaderboard bullshit. ? The reason I come here is to compare my rating to othes, why have this changed now?!?
Please make it like before so that I can see my country / world rank without additional clicks.

1 minute ago, BeatSwiss said:

I am sick and tired of this new thumbs up on leaderboard bullshit. 1f621.png The reason I come here is to compare my rating to othes, why have this changed now?!?
Please make it like before so that I can see my country / world rank without additional clicks.

It's an April Fools joke, relax mate.

• Like 4