Spider-Man games delisted from store

madbuk

Not sure about other regions, but in the UK store, and on Steam and Xbox, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2, and I assume Spider-Man: Edge of Time (not sure if that was even available digitally but I'd be surprised if it wasn't) have been delisted.

If it's still available in your region and you want it digitally, may be best to grab it before it's gone. If you bought the game before the delisting, you still own it and can still download it.

Now I don't feel so bad about buying Shattered Dimensions in the last flash sale lol

29 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

What kind of license did Activision buy? Has Shattered Dimensions even been relisted for a year? Lol.

Wait, so has Shattered Dimensions been delisted and relisted before? Would be nice if the others came back, I was intending to buy them all on sale at some point and play them before considering the new PS4 game.

2 minutes ago, Arkthur said:

And that is why retail > digital.

I mean, Shattered Dimensions was $4.99 last weekend, which is much cheaper than you can get it retail, and I still have access to it, so...

4 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Wait, so has Shattered Dimensions been delisted and relisted before? Would be nice if the others came back, I was intending to buy them all on sale at some point and play them before considering the new PS4 game.

Yeah, but I'm not sure when. I bought a used copy of the disc, 'cause it wasn't on the Store. Didn't think it was that long ago, though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I Am Error said:

This article from January says reason for its delisting was licensing http://delistedgames.com/spider-man-and-ninja-turtle-games-from-activision-delisted/

though is odd  how they could sell one in a sale even-though they been delisted from the store 

That article only mentions the 2 Amazing Spider-Man games. No mention at all of Shattered Dimensions.

8 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

That article only mentions the 2 Amazing Spider-Man games. No mention at all of Shattered Dimensions.

Oh, though I'd assume if they took some of the games off the store they'd probably take the rest off, also very interesting to know those 2 amazing Spider-Man games are both available on Hong Kong store.

Truly this is a mystery :hmm: 

1 minute ago, I Am Error said:

Oh, though I'd assume if they took some of the games off the store they'd probably take the rest off, also very interesting to know those 2 amazing Spider-Man games are both available on Hong Kong store.

Truly this is a mystery :hmm: 

I think the assumption was that it had to be something to do with the fact those 2 games were based off movies and there was probably a specific licencing reason why it was just those that were delisted. It's weird they are still on the HK store though.