5 confetti missing in Maypole Field

ZexionPonty92

Hi everyone,

as the title said I'm missing the last 5 confetti for the 100% and they are in Maypole Fields!

I watched several videoguides and read several posts and I think I already get all the difficult ones such as the flowers in the cave (even the ones at the beginning with the bad camera angle) or the bridge ones and the paper plane ones.

I replayed the level several times but no luck so far.

I welcome every possible suggestion, even the obvious ones.

Thanks for the help!

I would bet five confettis that it is along the pig ride segment. When entering the dark area. There's two hard plants that you have to shine for 5 confetti. This was my situation, When going through it again, focus on the right side of the screen top and bottom corner and have your light shining immediately when falling off a ledge.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Doubleofox said:

I would bet five confettis that it is along the pig ride segment. When entering the dark area. There's two hard plants that you have to shine for 5 confetti. This was my situation, When going through it again, focus on the right side of the screen top and bottom corner and have your light shining immediately when falling off a ledge.

I already know the 2 little plants just after the dropping down in the cave... unfortunately that's not my 5, thanks anyway!

Have you double checked the trees? I missed one in my playthrough. There is confetti in the five trees, the one near the entrance to St Swithin’s Moor is a little bit tricky to notice. It's right behind the guy with a blue present that needs you to throw his Gophers into a bouncy playpen.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, root024 said:

Have you double checked the trees? I missed one in my playthrough. There is confetti in the five trees, the one near the entrance to St Swithin’s Moor is a little bit tricky to notice. It's right behind the guy with a blue present that needs you to throw his Gophers into a bouncy playpen.

That's it !!!! This was the problem! 1000 times thank you! 

Every time I checked the trees I did it counterclockwise so that cursed tree was always hidden behind the St Swithin’s Moor entrace. This time I tried to fly clockwise and I saw it!

I hope this will be helpful for others in the same situation!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2017 at 8:20 AM, root024 said:

Ah man. Thanks a ton. I have been looking around for a hour or so and kept missing it.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/3/2017 at 4:46 AM, ZexionPonty92 said:

That's it !!!! This was the problem! 1000 times thank you! 

Every time I checked the trees I did it counterclockwise so that cursed tree was always hidden behind the St Swithin’s Moor entrace. This time I tried to fly clockwise and I saw it!

I hope this will be helpful for others in the same situation!

Same one i was missing, lol.  This post helped me a bunch, thx!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 02/04/2017 at 7:20 PM, root024 said:

i love you too mate ?

• 1 year later...
On 23/11/2017 at 1:38 PM, gnysek said:

Merci mec! J'ai rejoué ce segment environ 10 fois, en voyant ces deux fleurs et en les ouvrant, mais il semble qu'à chaque fois je n'en ouvrais qu'une. Le deuxième dans le coin est vraiment difficile, car le cochon se tourne généralement avant de l'ouvrir complètement, il m'a donc fallu 5-6 cercles pour obtenir ces 5 disparus - je suis resté avec cela il y a six mois et je voulais sauter le platine à cause de cela!

5UFqHuh.png

C'est celui à l'intérieur du rectangle rouge - vérifiez qu'il est ouvert lorsque vous obtenez tous les confettis!

Thanks guys, same for me.

• 6 months later...
On 23/11/2017 at 2:38 PM, gnysek said:

Thanks man! I've replayed this segment about 10 times, seeing those two flowers and opening them, but it seems that every time I was only opening one of them. The second one in corner is really hard, as pig usually turns before you fully open it, so it took me 5-6 circles to get this 5 missing ones - I stuck with this half year ago and wanted to skip platinum because of it!

5UFqHuh.png

It's the one inside red rectangle - double check it's opened when getting all confetti!

Give that man a medal i took the platinum thanks to him 

• 2 years later...