Masamune

Vote for your favorite Signatures!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pro:

2. 2. Novice:

19 minutes ago, Aranea Highwind said:

He also needs to update his title!

15 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I noticed that too. xD I wonder if Dav is the kinda person who leaves their Christmas lights up year round?  XD onion head

Why would I take something down that I'd have to put right back up?! Silly people! :lol:

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Results are up! Congrats to @Masamune & @ruffedgz, & thanks to everyone who participated and voted. bye2 onion head

Oh wait, one of those is me. :blink: Cool, I don't think I've won one of these before, but I was only up against one person, so... :P  & I do agree with @DEMON, it is probably about time ruffedgz moves up to Pro, we might be running out of Novice entries soon. xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was gonna do this after this month's SOTM, but cmg was on vacation :P

Next month's signature battles will include an elite match up. The thread and renders will go live on Thursday the fourth and then you'll have until Tuesday the 9th to submit your signatures. If you think you will be able to make a signature during that time frame and you are eligible to enter, please send me a PM. The elite battles are on a first come first serve basis, so if you are interested let me know as soon as possible.

Edited by kuuhaku