Bamboozled by Social Club failing to track progress!

SkyMason

Man, this is annoying as hell. I'm doing the "50 film reels" trophy. I got 49/50 by going through the video on the guide (thanks Keith/whoever made that), obviously missing one while I was busy one hand typing. Big deal, I thought, I'll just check social club to see which one I've missed. Bam, it hasn't updated, and when I try to force synchronisation in the game itself for the Social Club it says "SYNCHRONISATION FAILED CHUMP, TRY AGAIN LATER." Anyone know how to fix this? Tried looking on Rockstars forums but that was as useful as sticking my man bits in a deep fat fryer, and there seems to be little recourse to try to reconnect to the social club in any other way. Help pl0x!

Might want to try again later, possibly tomorrow. If not, then if you're just going for the trophy then you could go through the method of trying to get all the collectibles again. There's a 50/50 chance it's one you missed early on in the video you're using.

9 hours ago, Spaz said:

The Film Reels and finding all the different types of cars were a pain.

Did you get the one Film Reel inside the tunnel?

Yeah I got that one (though it took me a good 20 mins..), the one I was missing was in this place with 4 identical looking buildings, and I only bothered to look in one the first time I was there... *sigh*