Obligatory trophy thoughts thread

ShadowStar83x

4 hours ago, Terra said:

Doesn't look to bad at all. Passionate Listener may be an issue though.

I've heard Passionate Listener is pretty hard to miss.  Nice change of pace compared to P4G.

Trophies look easy enough.  Won't give them much mind until I start a second playthrough.

Well, I got the game from my local Gamestop with the controller skin. I won't be putting it in the PS4 until I complete the stories Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 so I can earn the trophies there. I need to get my priorities straight. :P

(Also will be delaying until they come out with a decent 100% walkthrough on GameFAQs like they did with P4G.)

Edited by NebbyLunala

Theres already a decent social link guide and the like on gfaqs. I flubbed up a few days but I think you get leeway like in P4G.

Its based off the JP version but its pretty much the same. I can see it being easier on your 2nd run but it is possible on the first. I may not get it but I'll get close.

Kindness is a bitch.

Edited by Cielle

I'm currently confused when I first started playing this game. Knew that I have to make another playthtough incentives I able to beat the game without the dungeons being a bitch at times to do. Missed several confidants which is really suck of where to follow especially a gfaqs guide. Hoping overall my 1st playthtough is good enough so the next time I done it, I would not miss a single spot

On 4/10/2017 at 5:06 AM, Superstarmaste1r said:

I'm currently confused when I first started playing this game. Knew that I have to make another playthtough incentives I able to beat the game without the dungeons being a bitch at times to do. Missed several confidants which is really suck of where to follow especially a gfaqs guide. Hoping overall my 1st playthtough is good enough so the next time I done it, I would not miss a single spot

What...?
Is it only me or you are starting to write like this deliberately? I feel like you deliberately worsen your spelling since the beginning of the year o.O

I have literally no idea what you are confused about. But yea, you need 2 playthroughs anyway so screwed up first playthrough is nothing critical.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

What...?
Is it only me or you are starting to write like this deliberately? I feel like you deliberately worsen your spelling since the beginning of the year o.O

I have literally no idea what you are confused about. But yea, you need 2 playthroughs anyway so screwed up first playthrough is nothing critical.

I won't try to make it as pushy that personally I use my phone every time I type where most likely it is the auto correct that is the problem. Idk. Meant to say confidants or something where the way I typed hasn't gotten worse at all. Getting tired of everytime someone mentions about the way people typed everytime it brought up that it makes me more irrated of it if someone nags on it. 

Will make sure to follow exactly when I make another playthtough soon 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r