Mr, Massagy trophy thoughts

snakebit10

All I've seen as far as release dates thus far is just spring, no specific dates. I saw Markiplier play this, it's a pretty funny game, I may actually get it and plat it myself. I didn't even know it would be coming to PS4.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

8 hours ago, Rach said:

It's been on Steam for a little while and is indeed made by the same creative minds that bought us My Name Is Mayo.

I believe you can actually use your controller to....ahem...massage yourself

Gameplay Footage here

SO it is from the same people who brought us My Name is Mayo. I wonder how easy it will be.

Their Steam FAQ and System Requirements are pretty awesome - just like it was the case with Mayo :D

Spoiler

Q: Okay… So, what do I get?
A: A fine dating simulator with the possibility of getting a real massage from your gamepad controller!

Q: Can I play this game without a controller?
A: Yes, but you will feel alone.

Q: What's up with the massage and the controller?
A: We programmed various vibration patterns… depending on the date´s personality.

Q: Interesting... How do I play it?
A: During a date, you select the best flirting lines to conquer the girl you are dating.

Q: Will I be able to conquer my crush after playing this game?
A: Mayyyybe? Results may vary... What the heck, if it helps, then we'll take full credit!

Q: Which controllers does the game support?
A: Steam controller, Dualshock 4 and Xbox Controller… and we like them all!

Q: How do I freaking pronounce that name, Massa-gay? Is that even english??
A: Sorta, it's pronounced Massa-gee. But hey, say it how you like it, it's a free internet

• OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10... was Windows 9 a thing?
  • Processor: As long as it's not a food processor, use around 1.2 GHz or faster.
  • Additional Notes: *Take it easy with the controller, we don't need more proctologist stories...

Edit: There are even more Steam-Achievements than trophies :)

Edited by dalailama1989
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, iAlphaSoldier said:

Can't find the game in the German PSN Store (yet) so either it can't be preordered or it's another game by Green Lava Studios that's gonna be a NA only title at first. 

First of all: your first point :D. You won't find anything before April 4th, IF it will be released in Germany. Those small PSN-games mostly don't have pre-oder-options, either.

Second: Just checked the NZ-store, which usually has the same content as Europe - it's just after midnight there and there is nothing in the store. So, NA-only seems somewhat likely, I guess. :)

Not yet. D'oh!

Edited by dalailama1989

6 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

Second: Just checked the NZ-store, which usually has the same content as Europe - it's just after midnight there and there is nothing in the store. So, NA-only seems somewhat likely, I guess. :)

Daylight savings started/ended/whatever on the weekend so currently it's just after 11pm so check back in an hour.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

First of all: your first point :D. You won't find anything before April 4th, IF it will be released in Germany. Those small PSN-games mostly don't have pre-oder-options, either.

Not yet. D'oh!

Snake Pass is also a small indie game and was available for preorder. I guess it was wishful thinking it'd be available before release considering they can't even give a release date for the European My Name is Mayo ?

I've tweeted at the studio and asked if it'd be available in Europe and I'll post it here when and if I get a response in case that is something helpful to someone. 

The game is actually quite fun. And definitely worth 3 bucks more than Mayo :D

Trophies can be done super quick and are very easy. And with all those dialogue options, this game actually has sort of a "replay" value. Wasn't really the case with Mayo :D

On a side note: I also read on their Twitter, that both games will be released at some point in Europe.

This turned out to be my favourite screenshot :)

Bildschirmfoto%202017-04-05%20um%2001.09

• Like 1

On 5.4.2017 at 3:09 PM, kiskiboy97 said:

Is there a guide yet?

Edit: Now there is :)

OP: Not for Playstation, but a 3-star-walkthrough for Steam. Just stick to that and you get pretty much everything.

Missing in that guide is:

• how to 3-star S.O.N.I.A. (the last bonus "girl"): Choose following Dialogue Options: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2 (I guess there are also other ways)
  • how to reveal your real job on Sarah's date (see other thread)
  • how to get two stars: just pick the first Dialogue Option for Janein; this is the quickest way - there are many other ways, though
  • and well, how to fail dates, but that is kind of obvious :D
Edited by dalailama1989
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Not for Playstation, but a 3-star-walkthrough for Steam. Just stick to that and you get pretty much everything.

Missing in that guide is:

• how to 3-star S.O.N.I.A. (the last bonus "girl"): Choose following Dialogue Options: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2 (I guess there are also other ways)
  • how to reveal your real job on Sarah's date (see other thread)
  • how to get two stars: just pick the first Dialogue Option for Janein; this is the quickest way - there are many other ways, though
  • and well, how to fail dates, but that is kind of obvious :D

Awesome. Thank you!