Trophy Thoughts

Am I the only one, who is bothered by the fact that not all bronze/silver/golden pictures match up with the corresponding trophy's rarity? :D

Apart form that, the list looks pretty decent, I guess.

A lot of "in one playthrough" trophies. Let's see how long an average playthrough will be. Nothing difficulty-related as far as I can see :)

Will probably grab this at some point when it's discounted a bit.

On 4/2/2017 at 11:31 AM, dalailama1989 said:

Am I the only one, who is bothered by the fact that not all bronze/silver/golden pictures match up with the corresponding trophy's rarity? :D

Apart form that, the list looks pretty decent, I guess.

A lot of "in one playthrough" trophies. Let's see how long an average playthrough will be. Nothing difficulty-related as far as I can see :)

Will probably grab this at some point when it's discounted a bit.

You are right, it is really odd that they do not match.  

3 hours ago, JaapertNL said:

You are right, it is really odd that they do not match.  

They most liekly just had steam achievments in mind when doing them. If all gold picture would be gold trophies this game would be worth alot more then the 1100-1250 its allowed.

The game is pretty hard and require patience IMO, I have play beta on PC on easiest difficulty and got wrecked on little misstep.

They party up on me, bunch or enemy car , all targets at me quickly lol. Your character isn't rambo and can't take much damage+ you health not auto regen like most game. Unless they tone down the difficulty a bit, it would be quite challenging.

Edited by FielVeredus