Shakilrahman96

Online trophies?

11 posts in this topic

Are there any online ONLY trophies required for this game's platinum? Or are all of these available offline via.co-op and single player missions?

40 minutes ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

Are there any online ONLY trophies required for this game's platinum? Or are all of these available offline via.co-op and single player missions?

Nope. All of them can be obtained offline or splitscreen.

2 hours ago, skateak said:

Nope. All of them can be obtained offline or splitscreen.

Sweet! might go for this so

Just now, Shakilrahman96 said:

Sweet! might go for this so

Be ready to put in the time. There is no shotcuts and it is at least a 300 hour plat

On 4/2/2017 at 1:54 PM, skateak said:

Be ready to put in the time. There is no shotcuts and it is at least a 300 hour plat

Yeah,

It's def. for people who like to grind. I've got +41 hrs. into right now and I still have not come close to beating 25% of the game yet. Mostly because I'm grinding for high lvl. weapons and health/armor upgrades 😁

A lot of my platinums are 100+ hours so the way i see it its just playing roughly 2 long games and a short game for some super rare trophies, probably worth the investment!  I'll work on it after I clear a few games currently on my backlog

On 11/04/2017 at 3:15 PM, Shakilrahman96 said:

A lot of my platinums are 100+ hours so the way i see it its just playing roughly 2 long games and a short game for some super rare trophies, probably worth the investment!  I'll work on it after I clear a few games currently on my backlog

For a little extra clarity if you have a second controller (and very preferably, someone to take control of it) then you can knock up to a couple hundred hours off of the plat time! ;)

I've just topped the 100 hour mark and haven't even gotten one of the 4 classes cleared...this game is just AWESOME!!!!

Decided to start this. Put roughly 5 hours in for the past week, making slow but significant progress with this. Good and fun game though! Enjoying it so far anyways although it does get rather repetitive 

1 hour ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

Decided to start this. Put roughly 5 hours in for the past week, making slow but significant progress with this. Good and fun game though! Enjoying it so far anyways although it does get rather repetitive 

Just wait until you have to fight off the horde of Dragons....you won't be bored after that...you'll be LUNCH!!!

Related image

On 2017-4-25 at 8:22 PM, Shakilrahman96 said:

All games like this are repetitive. But if they weren't it would be almost impossible to finish the harder and tougher levels as you need to know what to expect to think of a strategy to beat the level. The game isn't pure action, it does need some planning. Then it's insect murder.

And you can save a ton of hours from the platinum with a second controller even if not using the 2nd player. It will still count for finishing the level with him and shields will be shared by both players.

Only downside to the game is that the enemies are much better and tougher on harder levels, but the helping hand is always at the same expertise. Exception for level 11, I think it's the only one they're able to kill all enemies by themselves. People recommend this level for farming weapons and shields, but there are much better ones.

Edited by cris3f