Help?

PaperMonkeyBoy

2 minutes ago, FabianKay said:

After the first round, leveling everyone to their skills limit (+/- 100) up to Frostleaf, it's time to boost The Masked Samurai as much as you can. IIRC, he's the stepping stone between Frostleaf and the first ranger.

What level do I need the Samurai at? Right now I have him at 874.

Dude, you need to Ascend. Without Hero Souls you grandsons will be dead before you hit lvl 3600 and I'm not exaggerating. For the first runs you need to do it until lvl 140~160, hit a "wall", ascend, repeat, ascend, repeat, get some ancients, ascend, repeat, destroy your previous wall, get stuck, ascend repeat...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

When you can't progress anymore, Ascend. Gold isn't that important, Hero Souls are. They're used to buy Ancients which will make things quicker.

But I wanted that dude for 10,000U for my satisfaction, I never got past 4,000N which pissed me off.

16 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

But I wanted that dude for 10,000U for my satisfaction, I never got past 4,000N which pissed me off.

So leave you game closed and return in about 2 years ?. After some ascensions you will buy this guy (Dread Knight) in about 3 minutes in after you start the new world.

11 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

How many time do I need to ascend? Iv'e done it 3 times.

It depends, I think it took me about 15 times to pass this lvl 160 wall, but it can be higher or lower depending on your luck in the ancients menu. It's a slooooooow game, I have 164 ascensions and I'm getting stuck in lvl 1570 give or take. 

1 minute ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

I'm thinking since I got to 175 on the second ascend I should be at level 180 on my third here, since I bugged the insta clicking powerup, correct?

Like Nikorayu said above, you should keep ascending until you can beat the bosses without using the skills. Sometimes you will hit the wall in the same boss, in others you will be a little better and hit the wall 1 or 2 bosses ahead of the past run. After you get some ancients, depending on your build, you will do more damage WITHOUT clicking than clicking. I've found that progressing in this game came in waves. I got stuck in lvl 160, after this, lvl 240, after this i JUMPED to 620 (got a good ancient in this run) and i'm steadily progressing levels in 3 ou 4 ancients.

Use this calculator to guide you: https://hsoptimizer.github.io/ancient/?

14 hours ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

Trust me, you will. You'll get there and way way further. The Dread Knight is the first milestones that can get a bit frustrating to reach.

7 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

I don't understand how I'm @ 1095 on the PC but stuck at 50 on PS4, lol.

PC has transcendence and multiple autoclickers. 1095's not that far for pc either. I'm at 2999 on my PS4 and we don't have autoclickers or transcendence.

1 hour ago, Jibril said:

PC has transcendence and multiple autoclickers. 1095's not that far for pc either. I'm at 2999 on my PS4 and we don't have autoclickers or transcendence.

I have the thing that spam clicks for you on PS4 for 30 seconds, I glitched it so it never goes away, so It's on 24/7.

1 minute ago, breakXedge said:

But... how? How do you go so fast? :(

I have no life :P I've played about 10-16 hours a day depending on if I have work or not. Any time I stop instakilling I ascend. I leave it on overnight/while working to get a new HZE.

Edited by Jibril

22 minutes ago, Jibril said:

I have no life :P I've played about 10-16 hours a day depending on if I have work or not. Any time I stop instakilling I ascend. I leave it on overnight/while working to get a new HZE.

woah, thats a lot. Sometimes I only play like 1 hour... hahahah

I've recently switched from idle to hybrid gameplay. If I can't progress fast enough in idle playstyle, I activate my skills and progress like crazy. I don't play too often (job, other games, music), but I've easily reached a new HZE yesterday (1640). I have all ancients, and am currently doing something like 50k souls an hour (usually playing half an hour, that gets me up to level 1000-1100, before progress starts to slow down). I have 120 gilds on Phthalo (went directly from Atlas to Phthalo, entirely skipping Terra), with the bonus from Argaiv that's +120'000% bonus damage. Now I'm just lacking behind with the active ancients, my Juggernaut gives +1% damage per combo point. That needs to be higher to really reach the zones 2000+.

Getting from zone 1000 to 2000 is probably faster than from scratch to 1000. At least with me.

Talk about gilding, I went like this. Powering the usual 5 (Treeleaf, Samurai, Ivan, Princess, Seer). But then instead of powering up only Samurai I went with Frostleaf, powered him up to 20 gilds and once I got far enough I put 60 gilds on Atlas, 10 on Terra (to get to Phthalo faster), and now have 120 gilds on Phthalo, currently keeping 30 gilds on Atlas.

Got a few days off in April, so I'm trying to push towards zone 3600 as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

How can you gild specific heroes? It only does random placement of gilds even when I regild. Am I missing something? Plus, is transcending possible on PS4? I am almost to lvl 300, with 31 ascensions.

Edited by Sherminenie

3 minutes ago, Sherminenie said:

How can you gild specific heroes? It only does random placement of gilds even when I regild. Am I missing something? Plus, is transcending possible on PS4? I am almost to lvl 300, with 31 ascensions.

Highlight the hero you want to Gild and press X. The game will degild a random hero and put it in your selectect hero, but ii will spend 80 HS per regild this way. Transcendence is coming "in a few weeks" if a dev word in a subreddit is to be trusted. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sherminenie said:

Just a note - since you are early on, it might be better to de-glid than re-gild. You can de-gild and hope it lands on any of the "Big 5" (Treebeast, Ivan, Brittany, Sammy, Seer). This is pretty cheap to do, and is nice early on, since hero souls are still hard to come by. It doesn't take very long if you have 5 destinations, either.

• Like 1