Boost Methods still work ?

KingTom95

So i heard about EOD boosting method on Hardcore mode but i cant test it cause nobody playing hardcore anymore...

So does anybody know if that still works? 

If not is there any other fast boosting method ?

Dont get me wrong, its fun to play and im not so bad. I manage Top 5 nearly every round and there are a lot of colonel 100 i play against... But it simply makes no fun if you are play alone, none of my psn friends playing this game and the colonel's  will never add me cause im only level 16.

The fastest way I found to boost with 4 people is one person uses the mortar, 2 people stand in place and put 6 C4 down to die, and the last revives. You'll get 7-8 anti explosive ribbons each time, plus nemesis, combat efficiency. This was done on a rented server though

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The fastest way I found to boost with 4 people is one person uses the mortar, 2 people stand in place and put 6 C4 down to die, and the last revives. You'll get 7-8 anti explosive ribbons each time, plus nemesis, combat efficiency. This was done on a rented server though

Thanks for your answer.

Mhh i also think about another method. 

We are 4ppl but only two of us need the Level 45 trophy, so i thought about the following method:

Me and the other dude who need the trophy pickin the assault and pair up with one support who is already done. Then i shoot the other support guy in the in the head and the other assault doing the same on my support guy. After this we both revieve our teammates and start again.

With this method you will earn assault rifle ribbon + accuracy ribbon + Nemesis ribbon + combat efficiency ribbon and medic ribbon.

Do you think ur method is faster than this ?

Your method is slightly slower as they'll stop giving points after 7 kills and you have to wait a short cool down. The mortar method never stops giving points. One of our boosters went from 16-45 in a single day doing that method, but it's only worthwhile if everyone throws out C4 on the ground too. You will level up quickly enough that you'll be multiple levels ahead of the game notifying you of a level up due to the sheer amount of ribbons popping every mortar round

Edited by SnowxSakura

You should do kills at a flag point & in a vehicle, you will get more points that way.

That's what I did, sat in a vehicle killing dummy accounts at a flag point, you'll get flag defender ribbons & vehicle kill ribbons multiple times. Ranked up very quick this way.

If you rent a server you can ramp the tickets up to maximum too meaning you can rank up much easier.

3 hours ago, Adycakes said:

You should do kills at a flag point & in a vehicle, you will get more points that way.

That's what I did, sat in a vehicle killing dummy accounts at a flag point, you'll get flag defender ribbons & vehicle kill ribbons multiple times. Ranked up very quick this way.

If you rent a server you can ramp the tickets up to maximum too meaning you can rank up much easier.

Hey adycakes my old friend^^

I dont know snowxsakura method sounds so much faster. How many dummies did u always kill ? And there is a guy who need to revieve everyone right ?

I need all the vehicle ribbons so im sure to try this as well. Thanks for your answer.

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Your method is slightly slower as they'll stop giving points after 7 kills and you have to wait a short cool down. The mortar method never stops giving points. One of our boosters went from 16-45 in a single day doing that method, but it's only worthwhile if everyone throws out C4 on the ground too. You will level up quickly enough that you'll be multiple levels ahead of the game notifying you of a level up due to the sheer amount of ribbons popping every mortar round

Oh now i get it. You earn a ribbon nearly every second which ends in a lot of medals and these are tons of XP.

Great Method, thanks for that :-)

13 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

Hey adycakes my old friend^^

I dont know snowxsakura method sounds so much faster. How many dummies did u always kill ? And there is a guy who need to revieve everyone right ?

I need all the vehicle ribbons so im sure to try this as well. Thanks for your answer.

Hey, hope you are well my friend! :)

I had 3, but they were all dummy accounts, you could have 2 on each side if you like, but in your case you might need more people.

I was in a team of just me, and the 3 dummy accounts were on the apposing team (you can turn off team balancing in rented servers). To keep things ticking over nicely, I kept the squad leader alive always, then the 2 other people could consistently spawn on him for me to kill. I got a lot of ribbons & medals this way, my XP was raising so quickly that it struggled to keep up. You also get nemesis XP which raises up to 200 maximum per kill, I think for every kill I was getting like 1500 xp. It was the fastest way I could see to do XP or at least when you are solo boosting like I had too as my dummy accounts were not controlled by anyone.

Ok but there is one problem i think. And thats the fact that we only have one dummy which is mine on my 2nd PS3, pretty sure the other two dudes will do the explosive Method. So i have to do it that way cause its hard to find some people who are only wanna boost the main game trophies.

I thought about another method.

What about stationary weapons ? They are most likely inside the flag area and every 2 kills you get, you will be rewarded with a ribbon. After 20 Kills you get a Medal which seems really fast and you get the flag Defender + Nemesis Streak as well.

• Like 1