Cellcrash crashing his backlog.

Cellcrash1991

Hello everybody! Here I am, adding another list to the community and all. Since looking at my backlog and watching it grow and the Community Events don't really help me to decrease my backlog, I hope a Checklist will change that. I find my backlog quite large, but actually it's pretty "small" compared to other checklists I've watched. So there is still hope! ? I'm open for recommendations on what to play next (or shouldn't play) btw. ? I'll always try to go for the Platinum trophy, aswell as any DLC. So here is my backlog, in alfabetical order:

I MIGHT GIVE UP ON THE GAMES IN RED

CURRENTLY PLAYING

- Assassin's Creed III (PS3 - 4%)

- Burnout: Paradise (PS3 - 8%)

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3 ~ 12%)

- Canis Canem Edit (PS4 - 1%)

- Dante's Inferno (PS3 - 98%)

- Driveclub (PS4 ~ 5%)

- Far Cry Primal (PS4 ~ 48%)

- inFamous: First Light (PS4 - 37%)

- Need For Speed (PS4 ~ 91%)

- Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy: The Telltale Series (PS4 - 40%)

- Rocket League (PS4 - 91%)

- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 (PS4 - 5%)

PLAYSTATION 3

- Assassin's Creed: Rogue

- Battlefield: Bad Company 

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

- Fallout 3

- Fallout: New Vegas

- Hitman: Absolution

- Hitman HD Trilogy (Silent Assassin, Blood Money and Contracts)

- Mafia II

- Remember Me

- Resident Evil 5

- Spare Parts

- The Last Of Us

- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

- Tomb Raider

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

PLAYSTATION 4

- A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

- Alienation
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations

- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

- Assassin's Creed: Unity

- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (+ Freedom Cry)

- Battlefield 1

- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

- Call of Duty: Ghosts

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

- Crash Bandicoot: The N.Sane Trilogy

- Emily Wants To Play

- Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

- Fallout 4

- Friday The 13th: The Game
- Get Even

- Mad Max

- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

- Republique

- Resident Evil 4

- Resident Evil 6
- Rise of The Tomb Raider

- The Warriors

- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

- Thief

- This War Of Mine: The Little Ones

- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

- Tom Clancy's The Division

- Type:Rider

- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

- Watch Dogs

- Wolfenstein: The New Order

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

- What Remains Of Edith Finch

VISUAL BREAKDOWN

Inspired by another Checklist, I liked the idea.

Spoiler

CURRENTLY PLAYING

S226f1c.pngS2eed8d.pngS25aaa5.pngS3ec04f.pngS202572.pngSa2c683.pngS261b87.pngSed1892.pngS9a9e72.pngS549d41.png
Se72499.pngS487937.pngSa24e69.pngS24143b.pngS32d971.pngSf07239.pngS89b0bf.pngScbb014.png

PLAYSTATION 3

S88259a.pngS9f201d.pngS6e0725.pngS631ae5.pngScdc5a2.pngScc3cfd.pngS3b1710.pngS61b24d.pngSfcedec.pngS576691.png
S1a6b27.pngSeb8c40.pngS597637.pngSb791a9.pngS20b85a.pngS43dc8e.pngS5893a6.pngS38d959.pngS109561.png

PLAYSTATION 4

S3b63f1.pngSf80477.pngSab1941.pngSc60d32.pngS359338.pngS88cd2f.pngS7d1b26.pngS9e09bf.pngS7fea91.pngS25aaa5.png
S561bb4.pngS2cea6b.pngSeca8e6.pngS38044f.pngS837011.pngSaacf5e.pngS1ff9c5.pngS0f0efa.pngSdca299.pngS511daf.png
S850b1a.pngS894b49.pngS7e82f1.pngS2ab765.pngS517f4e.pngSf7b91b.pngSac3b87.pngS278d31.pngS59313c.pngS0b8f88.png
S5f742a.pngS3bb33a.pngS8090c5.pngS2102ba.pngS45fc98.pngS77217e.pngSec82dc.pngS6344af.pngSf2cc5d.png

COMPLETED
Sebc842.pngS759dce.pngSd3ddd8.pngS967aa7.pngS9a20b3.pngS8ccee4.pngS094b7f.pngSb657e6.pngSa9f08e.pngS1628ef.png
Scfe600.pngS4c81d8.pngS04f346.pngSd17f90.pngS24e39c.pngS5bd47c.pngS893bef.pngSf8ba9e.pngS83ea5d.pngSa1569d.png
S982a50.pngS0e9c3b.pngS46a54e.pngS9b0ac4.pngS46e5df.pngS35493d.pngSb077c1.pngS0ba277.pngS9790dd.pngSa862cf.png
S64c88b.pngS34c47e.pngS9cf362.pngSdb0959.pngS58eca8.pngS301c8a.pngSb84bd4.pngSe27b29.pngS7da3b4.pngScf336e.png
S036268.pngS8b4bfe.pngSd4ad83.pngS8ffcbb.pngS04f8c9.pngS5915a0.pngSa6b628.pngSddd183.pngS208a7f.pngS3f1e16.png

Day of the Tentacle RemasteredS3bea33.png

Edited by Cellcrash1991
Updated backlog.
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cellcrash1991 said:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

It's unbelievable that you have this game in your backlog. Awesome game - fairly decent storyline and combat. Definitely worth the almost 100hrs you'll have to put into it.

Alternatively if you're looking for some quick & easy ones, I'd recommend

• Shadow of Mordor
  • infamous: First Light
  • Watch Dogs 1 & 2

All of the above 4 games can be finished (with the platinum) within 1 - 2days. Although similar level of difficulty/length to infamous: Second Son & Far Cry Primal first ... I'd suggest you finish these 2 first.

I wouldn't know that, I've never played any Witcher games before. But it seemed fun, that's why it's in the backlog. :P 

I'm mainly playing Far Cry Primal for the moment (wich is also my first entry in the series) and it's amazing so far. With Second Son, I only need to play the Evil playthrough and some Evil Karma choices, but I don't like the game that much compared to 1 and 2. That's why it's sitting there, but I'll get there eventually. I want to complete that one first before moving on to First Light.

(Weird, I know, but I try to play each series in order)

Small update already: I've downloaded Episode 3 of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier and played Episode 2 and 3 today. I like the storyline of it, but I find it quite short. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Episode 4! 

I would forget Dantes Inferno. The platinum is fine, but those trials from what I heard are no longer obtainable, which is a shame. 

I just finished Far Cry Primal last week. Definitely a lot of running around, but what open world game doesn't have that? I found the Izili to be more difficult than the Udam. Ull was a pushover. Batari required a little more strategy. 

That Urki character. Gave me a good laugh.

inFamous Second Son was pretty good I felt. Easy yet enjoyable. I haven't played 1 or 2 yet which is probably why I enjoyed Second Son quite a bit. 

To add what Greenshyguy said, Witcher 3 is going to take 100 hours at least. You can technically get the platinum in less than a week, people have done it, but I highly recommend soaking in the lore, which is what this game is all about. 

If you want to gets both story DLC packs done, you're looking at another 20 - 40 hours of gameplay. Not short by any means. 

Fallout 4 will take a while too, but not as long as Witcher 3. 75 hours will suffice. Add another 20 or so if you plan to get all the DLC done. I would focus a bit on settlement building because I heard that is important in one of the DLC packs. 

So you got two games that may take 200 - 250+ hours. To make things worse for myself I have Metal Gear Solid V which is a 125 hour platinum. I would have to spend 400 hours on all three games, and that is just insane. 

I highly recommend a good guide for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Reason being is there are a couple particular trophies that can give you a lot of trouble, and there is a specific way to achieve both of them.

I don't think Watch Dogs 1 is all too easy due to the drinking game. It has a few co op trophies which you may need to boost if you're having trouble finding someone. 

Assassins Creed Black Flag is great. Highly recommended. Unity I will play at some point. Syndicate I plan to play in the next three to four weeks.  

Great backlog list.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Aren't the servers from Dante's Inferno back online? Or are they down again? I know I probably won't try those Trials anymore, but as long as the servers are online, there's hope. :P 

I played some more Far Cry Primal today. I'm now at the part where I burned down and escaped the Izila village, completed the "Visions of Fire" vision from that weird dude in his tent and I've just tamed the Bloodfang Sabretooth. I notice I lose so much time from just walking around, but that's mostly because I'm focussing on the main storyline. I really need to unlock some fast travel locations. :P 

I just finished Primal a week ago.

Yeah get those fast travel locations unlocked. Makes traveling much easier. Basically this game is 20 - 25 hours of running around, but at least it's enjoyable.

I felt the Izila were more difficult than the Udam. The Udam poison isn't all that bad because you can just eat a couple pieces of meat, plus there is the antidote which negates the poison effect. With the Izila I constantly had to dodge their firebombs because you will take damage from fire even with the resistance skill upgrades you get from that Izila commander.

Drop everything and play The Witcher III, that game is excellent though it will steal your soul lol. 

Also you've definitely got to get into the Uncharted series, criminal to leave it wasting away in your backlog.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, feral611 said:

Drop everything and play The Witcher III, that game is excellent though it will steal your soul lol. 

Also you've definitely got to get into the Uncharted series, criminal to leave it wasting away in your backlog.

What he said.

Witcher 3 will take 100 hours for the base game, and another 20 - 40 hours for the two DLC story packs.

53 minutes ago, feral611 said:

12 minutes ago, Spaz said:

What he said.

Witcher 3 will take 100 hours for the base game, and another 20 - 40 hours for the two DLC story packs.

Personally I'm playing through The Witcher III now and it's a shame I never got through it before, I'm bad at big games. I'm not going for the 100% but even just doing the story and some side stuff will cost you a lot of hours.

On 3-4-2017 at 7:11 PM, Cellcrash1991 said:

That's it for now. I might return Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations (The Ezio Collection) to play it on the PS3 instead, since I've already completed Assassin's Creed II on the PS3. The only downside is that the PS3 version has online trophies.

Personally I'm ignoring the PS3 versions and playing on PS4 instead, I just completed II a third time.

Also: Black Flag is an awesome game, not much of an Assassin's Creed game but an amazing Pirates Of The Caribbean game.

I would drop the PS3 versions of Brotherhood and Revelations. It's a hassle getting a group together that actually guides you through for the online trophies. If you really insist however, get a boosting group going. Otherwise don't bother putting them on your profile if you want to get the platinums in them.

5 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Personally I'm playing through The Witcher III now and it's a shame I never got through it before, I'm bad at big games. I'm not going for the 100% but even just doing the story and some side stuff will cost you a lot of hours.

I'm still on the Baron's quest to find the missing wife and daughter. I thought I would be done but it just goes on and on and on and on. The second area of the game is massive, and that doesn't include the city within it which is just chocked full of quests and side content.

Edited by Spaz

Just now, Spaz said:

I'm still on the Baron's quest to find the missing daughter. I thought I would be done but it just goes on and on and on and on. The second area of the game is massive, and that doesn't include the city within it which is just chocked full of quests and side content.

I've gone to Skellige, haven't done much there yet. I did a lot in February (restarted the game, I got lost and distracted the first time around early in Velen) but March was filled with the new Zelda and the KYC3 event.

Yeah the map of Velen/Novigrad is huge, I've played through the main quests and a bunch of side quests and I still feel like I missed about a third of the map.

The whole bit of the Crones was great stuff, in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I've gone to Skellige, haven't done much there yet. I did a lot in February (restarted the game, I got lost and distracted the first time around early in Velen) but March was filled with the new Zelda and the KYC3 event.

Yeah the map of Velen/Novigrad is huge, I've played through the main quests and a bunch of side quests and I still feel like I missed about a third of the map.

The whole bit of the Crones was great stuff, in my opinion.

Yeah I know. I spent 30 hours on Witcher 3 (which is thankfully tracked by the gaem) and if you were to look at my save file, it doesn't look like I've done jack in Velen/Novigrad.

I haven't even touched the damn city yet which is the amazing thing. Then there's the fact that there are these various caves which aren't just like "oh these are just basic caves that are 100 meters long", no there's freaking water you have to swim through if you want to collect a few items, monsters to kill, different levels within the caves themselves, etc.

I did one of the side quests with Keira Metz, that attractive sorceress with white hair living in exile. Anyway one of the quests has you going through a cave, and at one point you're fighting some of the main antagonists minions. There is a little side quest you can track while in that cave, you can choose to ignore it and move on or pursue that side quest. I thought this was like a 10 - 15 minute quest but my god, it was actually so much longer than that.

Then there's a quest where you're working your way up a haunted house, another quest with Keira Metz that has you going to an island with monsters (maybe this is the same quest?), etc etc etc. This game just goes on and on and on, and this was just the second area of the freaking game. It's huge, and like I said, haven't touched that city yet, which you need to go to to advance the main story.

Edited by Spaz

6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Yeah I know. I spent 30 hours on Witcher 3 (which is thankfully tracked by the gaem) and if you were to look at my save file, it doesn't look like I've done jack in Velen/Novigrad.

I haven't even touched the damn city yet which is the amazing thing. Then there's the fact that there are these various caves which aren't just like "oh these are just basic caves that are 100 meters long", no there's freaking water you have to swim through if you want to collect a few items, monsters to kill, different levels within the caves themselves, etc.

I did one of the side quests with Keira Metz, that attractive sorceress with white hair living in exile. Anyway one of the quests has you going through a cave, and at one point you're fighting some of the main antagonists minions. There is a little side quest you can track while in that cave, you can choose to ignore it and move on or pursue that side quest. I thought this was like a 10 - 15 minute quest but my god, it was actually so much longer than that.

Then there's a quest where you're working your way up a haunted house, another quest with Keira Metz that has you going to an island with monsters (maybe this is the same quest?), etc etc etc. This game just goes on and on and on, and this was just the second area of the freaking game. It's huge, and like I said, haven't touched that city yet, which you need to go to to advance the main story.

Geralt and Ciri have white hair. Keira is a light shade of blond ;)

Yeah I went through all of Keira's quests, it really took some time and it was ages of in-game hours ago. It's no surprise that I got distracted with other games and I'm really trying to get through it now. Doing at least a few hours every week.

I'm glad I'm just playing on easy, I don't think I would have the patience for this game if I'd actually had to strategically plan my fights, if I had to do anything with the alchemy and other crafting and if I'd had to restart constantly.

6 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Geralt and Ciri have white hair. Keira is a light shade of blond ;)

Yeah I went through all of Keira's quests, it really took some time and it was ages of in-game hours ago. It's no surprise that I got distracted with other games and I'm really trying to get through it now. Doing at least a few hours every week.

I'm glad I'm just playing on easy, I don't think I would have the patience for this game if I'd actually had to strategically plan my fights, if I had to do anything with the alchemy and other crafting and if I'd had to restart constantly.

I'm a bit color blind. Some shades of brown look like red to me. And so on.

I would love to do The Witcher 3 now but got other games I'm doing. I do plan to 100 percent this game which means on Death March I can't heal by mediating and I need to concoct potions and recipes if I'm going to get through the contracts, much less fight the main antagonist.

Just now, Spaz said:

I'm a bit color blind. Some shades of brown look like red to me. And so on.

I would love to do The Witcher 3 now but got other games I'm doing. I do plan to 100 percent this game which means on Death March I can't heal by mediating and I need to concoct potions and recipes if I'm going to get through the contracts, much less fight the main antagonist.

Good luck...

@Cellcrash1991, @Spaz and I are sorry for hijacking your thread :(

Far Cry Primal is a fun and easy game. Took me about 25 hours to do everything, but you're right unlock those fast travel points! They really make getting around much easier, though the game is pretty enough that walking around is enjoyable too.

Like some other people here ;), I'm a huge fan of the Witcher and you'll get lost in it for days. I've still got some DLC left to play and an entire Death March run to do, but I'm putting it off because I don't want to finish it (what will I have to look forward to instead ?).

If you ever decide to go for Brotherhood and Revelations (or AC III, or Unity on PS4, or well, you get what I mean) on PS3 and you need some multiplayer help, use the bat signal and I'll come flying. I'd offer my help for Black Flag, but I don't have it on PS4.

All in all, you've got some great games in your backlog and I wish you the best of luck! ?

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Long time no post. But I've had a pretty busy month in a not so fun kind of way, so I didn't get much time to play games. So now it's time for a small update on what I've done in the past month. 

I've downloaded the free PS+ games (Type:Rider, Alienation & Tales From The Borderlands). I've platinumed Tales From The Borderlands 2 days ago, and today I finished the last episode (and platinumed) of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier.

I also bought 3 retail games, wich are Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege. And with that, I got a discount coupon from 15 euro in the store, so I guess I'll trade in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier and use that money and the coupon to buy something else and add it to my list. ? 

I also just finished the first episode of Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy, looks kinda fun. 

Edited by Cellcrash1991

• 1 month later...

Another update. ? Since the last one, I've completed Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, inFamous: Second Son, The Town of Light and The Assembly.

I started playing Skyrim on the PS3, wich is going good so far. I also started with Sniper Ghost Warrior, Bully and inFamous: First Light, but those are already placed again on the background.

I also added Get Even, Late Shift, the Crash Bandicoot trilogy and Modern Warfare Remastered to the backlog. I might start and complete Late Shift today, and play further on Skyrim.

@FFHannibal I might want to start with the online portion of ACIII before I start with the single player. Can I use the Bat signal, if you still own the game ? Or do you recommend playing the single player career first ? :P Btw, I don't have a headset. (is it managable with only 2 players?)

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bat signal assassin's creed

Edited by Cellcrash1991
  • Like 1

I still wanted to go for the Level 70 REP, the 350.000 Drift score and Eddie's tournament, but I messed around with buying and selling cars to see what worked best for me and I eventually ended up with no cars and no money. ? I've never had intentions to go for the prestige trials anyway, so I might as well give it up already.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cellcrash1991 said:

@FFHannibal I might want to start with the online portion of ACIII before I start with the single player. Can I use the Bat signal, if you still own the game ? Or do you recommend playing the single player career first ? :P Btw, I don't have a headset. (is it managable with only 2 players?)

Reveal hidden contents

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bat signal assassin's creed

Sure I'll help. The only ACIII mp trophies that really need boosting are the ones from the Battle Hardened DLC pack. You'll need 4 people to boost those with (though I think 3 might be enough as well :hmm:).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So since last time I managed to complete Late Shift as intended, and besides that I've also completed Skyrim to the full 100%. Took me about 200 hours.

I also got some multiplayer trophies from Assassin's Creed III, with the help of @FFHannibal, @IzzyV666 and @totallycrushed. Thanks again!

Now I'm going back to the roots with something I loved to play in the 90's: Day of the Tentacle! ?

• Like 2