Jak and Daxter: The Trilogy and Jak X PS2 classic games to PS4.

3 minutes ago, Mar said:

Yes, but you targetted Insomniac, this is about them, not you.

Because Sony are the ones doing JaD, and their releasing it on their own domain. Insomniac are irrelevant, you should be wanting Sony to do this, like they're doing JaD instead of Naughty Dog, not Insomniac. Insomniac themselves........ have already done the best, most superior thing possible, so it's doubly stupid to rely on them. Insomniac are on point.

You asked why I told them to take notes and I told you the exact reason. I didn't know it was on Sony's side to do that so obviously it's irrelevant now. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheAveryChu said:

I'll be getting Jak and Daxter and probably Jak X. Unlike most I didn't care for Jak II, and I probably wouldn't enjoy Jak III. The art design in Jak 1 was amazing.

Are you into racing games? Unless you're a total Jak nut and love racing games, even mediocre ones, Jak X is probably not for you TBH. Will be getting Jak 1, just like you, though.

Edited by MMDE

24 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

You asked why I told them to take notes and I told you the exact reason. I didn't know it was on Sony's side to do that so obviously it's irrelevant now. 

And I countered that reason cause it didnt make sense :P

16 minutes ago, TheAveryChu said:

I'll be getting Jak and Daxter and probably Jak X. Unlike most I didn't care for Jak II, and I probably wouldn't enjoy Jak III. The art design in Jak 1 was amazing.

Jak 3

I strongly recommend you try it. Obviously Jak II is your bases for your judgment on J3, but the changes J3 did could likely have you enjoy/like J3. That's how it was for a lot of people who did not like J2. J3 did enough changes for ppl to generally like J3.

Jak X

So you like that art design in the first game huh? Well Jak X returns to that with both phenomonal track design/layout and visuals. In-fact, a lot of levels are inspired from the first game, both track title wise and art direction wise. For example, theres a Snowy and Jungle level obviously inspired from TPL. Then you have desert levels, levels with lava themes, beach levels, city levels, sewers, docks, etc. It's incredibly varied. The topography is on point. ND made a true masterpiece with JX. The ratings baffle me.

Edited by Mar

I'm mostly excited about Jak X. I enjoyed this game a lot on the PS2, the only major downfall for me with this game was the infamous memory card glitch that had a chance of deleting your saves. Hopefully they fix this glitch ?

• Like 1

I'll just be listing the best Jak X: Combat Racing Videos I know of (advertisement :awesome:):

:)                                                                                               :)                                                                                                       :)

Edited by Mar

16 hours ago, MMDE said:

Found another Jak X video:

When I first met you years ago, I figured you were just someone who disliked the Jak series a lot, minus the first game (of course). Seeing your profile themes, constant bashful comments, and now this extremely unnecessary petty video you posted, it's pretty clear you're an obsessive and/or passionate modern Jak hater.

Every game has plenty of glitches, including The Last of Us (especially) and Uncharted. Submitting a cliche glitch video of a game isn't really relevant. Every game has glitches and every game has pros and cons, thus Youtube is always going to have the good and bad of video games. As long as the game isn't a glitch fest and glitches aren't naturally occurring while playing, it doesn't matter. For the most part, Jak X is a very polished game (graphics, frame-rate, level design, music, sound, audio, etc), just like all of Naughty Dog's other games (except Uncharted 1). Say want you want about the controls (like you have before), but your issues are non-existent with me and plenty of others.:popcorn:

Edited by Mar

When I saw videos on Youtube relating this, I thought "oh, they are making a new HD collection, maybe they'll fix some of the issues I had with the Jak 2 and 3 games!" But nope, it's just a port of the games. :(

I think I might pass. I broke up with Jak and Daxter a long time ago, even the first game, which was probably my favorite of the series. I had trouble with some of the race missions in Jak 2 and 3.

1 hour ago, Mar said:

When I first met you years ago, I figured you were just someone who disliked the Jak series a lot, minus the first game (of course). Seeing your profile themes, constant bashful comments, and now this extremely unnecessary petty video you posted, it's pretty clear you're an obsessive and/or passionate modern Jak hater.

Modern Jak hater? :P I actually like Jak & Daxter quite a lot, but Jak X is a pretty mediocre racing game. The game mechanics in Jak 2 and 3 sucks quite a bit of the fun out of it. The void of fun world that is Jak 2. The terrible karts of Jak 3 and X. I could go on for a while. It's clearly ND's worst period, and their worst output since they started working on PS consoles. They were almost forgotten by some of the mainstream by the time of the release of UC1. UC1 got the UC formula right, and the second game just mimed it with small improvements to gameplay and online, but with some drawbacks to what made the first game interesting, like the world. It also became even more focused on the shooting.

Modern though? I prefer their PS1 output and their first game on PS2. I think those were great. The later Jak period was more mediocre and just an attempt at copying what else was popular at the time, GTA3. They didn't really succeed with this, as the world was just a chore rather than something fun. I got all the games when they were released, so please don't get started on the modern stuff. I haven't even played The Last of Us or Uncharted 4. :P 

Constant bashful comments? It's called criticizing a couple of games. I thought the video was fun. They had issues even pulling off the glitches, so that's a good thing.

What is wrong with my profile theme? What if I want Jak and Daxter to be more than just friends? And I'm jealous on behalf of Jak of Tess. I don't find this very relevant to the topic.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Modern Jak hater? :P I actually like Jak & Daxter quite a lot, but Jak X is a pretty mediocre racing game. The game mechanics in Jak 2 and 3 sucks quite a bit of the fun out of it. The void of fun world that is Jak 2. The terrible karts of Jak 3 and X. I could go on for a while. It's clearly ND's worst period, and their worst output since they started working on PS consoles. They were almost forgotten by some of the mainstream by the time of the release of UC1. UC1 got the UC formula right, and the second game just mimed it with small improvements to gameplay and online, but with some drawbacks to what made the first game interesting, like the world. It also became even more focused on the shooting.

Modern though? I prefer their PS1 output and their first game on PS2. I think those were great. The later Jak period was more mediocre and just an attempt at copying what else was popular at the time, GTA3. They didn't really succeed with this, as the world was just a chore rather than something fun. I got all the games when they were released, so please don't get started on the modern stuff. I haven't even played The Last of Us or Uncharted 4. :P 

Constant bashful comments? It's called criticizing a couple of games. I thought the video was fun. They had issues even pulling off the glitches, so that's a good thing.

What is wrong with my profile theme? What if I want Jak and Daxter to be more than just friends? And I'm jealous on behalf of Jak of Tess. I don't find this very relevant to the topic.

Yes... as in the first game (TPL), not the sequels/franchise. You keep trying to pass it off as if youre a fan of the series, which couldnt be any further from the truth. The sequel mechanics are fine (shooting is partly flawed however, as well as SOME buggys from J3) and ill soon have visual proof of this thanks to PS4 version :) . The more you call them karts, the more discreditable and invalid your opinion becomes. Karts have different mechanics from mostly-realistic buggys - ND weren't trying to design kart mechanics, they were going for semi realistic driving (SIM), something they *hint hint* confirmed in one of those two videos I posted - you'll simply never learn, despite the visually and mechanically, obvious design differences.

Yes, modern is technically a fitting term for Jak's sequels and present form, just like modern Sonic. I explained recently somewhere here how Jak wasnt entirely copying GTA. The openworld point you try to force and criticized will forever be flawed. They were only copying GTA to an extent, not making a Jak or fantasy version of GTA. You've somehow misinterpreted entirely my modern statement to.

No, the way you've gone about doing it is bashing. You only ever praise and say good things about TPL and that's it. FYI, Ive seen your post on Youtube and other websites. You do nothing but bash the sequels and bash on ppl's opinions for liking them, even if they arent even defending them.

It's.. that's very messed up, and i'm sure you're not gay or bi. Even if you were, it's clear you mean to insult the franchise. Daxter is who he should be with, as well as Jak.

Edited by Mar

1 hour ago, Mar said:

Yes... as in the first game (TPL), not the sequels/franchise. You keep trying to pass it off as if youre a fan of the series, which couldnt be any further from the truth. The sequel mechanics are fine (shooting is partly flawed however, as well as SOME buggys from J3) and ill soon have visual proof of this thanks to PS4 version :) . The more you call them karts, the more discreditable and invalid your opinion becomes. Karts have different mechanics from mostly-realistic buggys - ND weren't trying to design kart mechanics, they were going for semi realistic driving (SIM), something they *hint hint* confirmed in one of those two videos I posted - you'll simply never learn, despite the visually and mechanically, obvious design differences.

Yes, modern is technically a fitting term for Jak's sequels and present form, just like modern Sonic. I explained recently somewhere here how Jak wasnt entirely copying GTA. The openworld point you try to force and criticized will forever be flawed. They were only copying GTA to an extent, not making a Jak or fantasy version of GTA. You've somehow misinterpreted entirely my modern statement to.

No, the way you've gone about doing it is bashing. You only ever praise and say good things about TPL and that's it. FYI, Ive seen your post on Youtube and other websites. You do nothing but bash the sequels and bash on ppl's opinions for liking them, even if they arent even defending them.

It's.. that's very messed up, and i'm sure you're not gay or bi. Even if you were, it's clear you mean to insult the franchise. Daxter is who he should be with, as well as Jak.

Why do you say I'm anything but a fan of the series? Do you want screenshots and images of my CB and Jak games? :P Or maybe see my progress in those games? :P I got the games at release back on PS1 and PS2. The sequels to Jak made me and most of the mainstream lose interest in ND for a while. Even so, before replaying them, I remembered them being better than what they actually were. They weren't that great when they were released, and they are definitely dated now.

Yeah, I don't care if they went for karts, buggies or race cars or whatever. Poor control just isn't fun in a racing game unless it's like a challenge or something, not when the entire game is like that.

Nobody is saying Jak was entirely copying GTA. What they tried to do with the city was, just done much worse, and it made it feel like a chore. This is very much unlike Jak 1, where you had much better level layout from a gameplay perspective. Jak 1 often had you running through this annoying city to get to a different location to watch a video of someone giving you the mission, much like GTA, but GTA has a much less annoying and more interesting world. The city was nothing but a chore.

Also, Jak 1 got the world design way better. Jak 2 and 3 has these locations you go to for the same handful of few types of missions that unlock as you progress through the game. Not only are some of these missions completely luck based, it's not very immersive, it's boring and repetitive. Jak 1 solved this way better with it's different quests. With anything from quest givers to small puzzles you'd find around in the world, secrets, things to explore and felt like was part of the world. Jak 3 tries to fix some of this but doesn't really get there in any meaningful way. They did it better in the first game.

The removal of the stats screen where it said what you had got and were missing in each area was great in the first game. This had worked great with the earlier Spyro games too. I don't care if there was some reviewers or people telling them otherwise. This greatly reduced my like of the games. Especially for Jak 2, this was a terrible mistake with it's missables.

I'm allowed to express my opinions where I see fit.

What makes you think I'm not gay or bi?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Why do you say I'm anything but a fan of the series? Do you want screenshots and images of my CB and Jak games? :P Or maybe see my progress in those games? :P I got the games at release back on PS1 and PS2. The sequels to Jak made me and most of the mainstream lose interest in ND for a while. Even so, before replaying them, I remembered them being better than what they actually were. They weren't that great when they were released, and they are definitely dated now.

Yeah, I don't care if they went for karts, buggies or race cars or whatever. Poor control just isn't fun in a racing game unless it's like a challenge or something, not when the entire game is like that.

Nobody is saying Jak was entirely copying GTA. What they tried to do with the city was, just done much worse, and it made it feel like a chore. This is very much unlike Jak 1, where you had much better level layout from a gameplay perspective. Jak 1 often had you running through this annoying city to get to a different location to watch a video of someone giving you the mission, much like GTA, but GTA has a much less annoying and more interesting world. The city was nothing but a chore.

Also, Jak 1 got the world design way better. Jak 2 and 3 has these locations you go to for the same handful of few types of missions that unlock as you progress through the game. Not only are some of these missions completely luck based, it's not very immersive, it's boring and repetitive. Jak 1 solved this way better with it's different quests. With anything from quest givers to small puzzles you'd find around in the world, secrets, things to explore and felt like was part of the world. Jak 3 tries to fix some of this but doesn't really get there in any meaningful way. They did it better in the first game.

The removal of the stats screen where it said what you had got and were missing in each area was great in the first game. This had worked great with the earlier Spyro games too. I don't care if there was some reviewers or people telling them otherwise. This greatly reduced my like of the games. Especially for Jak 2, this was a terrible mistake with it's missables.

I'm allowed to express my opinions where I see fit.

What makes you think I'm not gay or bi?

Because youre not. Having the games dont make you a fan, perhaps you thought the series would get better.. for you.. through the sequels. Like I said, youre a fan of the first game only, which there are many people in your case. Jak was never on PS1, "fan" :P They're definitely not dated, the sound, physics, graphics, animation, and controls to name a few hold up extremely well for a PS2 game. None of the games ever feel as dated as Uncharted 1. Games like Legend of Kay, Killzone, and Dead Island havent aged well. You're blind, bud.

The controls for buggy mechanics were not as bad as you make it out to be, that's all that matters. (J3) Well, literally 2/5 story buggies (Sand Shark and Dune Hopper) have slight troublesome control (handling), the other 3 (Gila Stomper, Tough Puppy, and Slam Dozer) literally have perfect handling on sand terrain, controlling just as well as the Uncharted 4 Buggy, for PS2 Standards. Do the math there, or do do I need to do it for you? I wont bother going into Jak X, which has been received to have greatly refined J3's buggy mechanics, which was noted in that review video I also posted. (Also let me stress the amount of love centered around JX being re-released :) .)

That is pretty much what you always say with the constant GTA comparisons, it's happened in all our arguments ("tried to be GTA" and so fourth). Eh, im tired of typing. Put simply, Jak's focus was still primarily the sectioned off levels, just like the same concept with TPL. GTA doesnt have sectioned off levels now does it? Jak II was still focusing on platforming, not the damn city. Then ofc J3's revamped city-world was nerfed, thus you have no valid complaint for J3's ow layout (which is like TPL).

That's only because ND hadnt gone for the true openworld design yet, had they done so, TPL would be in a similar case to J2. So not exactly a good point since ND didnt try yet. You know, because of TPL's design, it has its issues to. The linear size makes draw distance pretty much irrelevant and exploration weaker since you cant pinpoint from a distance where you want to go and then go to it. TPL is in the OW family, so it has its fair share of OW issues for its linear design.

Lol, im not arguing with you again about the removal stat screen and 1 level of missable collectibles.

You said that in a very petty way, as if its ok to say whatever you want and expect no legit counter-arguments and so fourth haha.

Edited by Mar

1 minute ago, Mar said:

Submitted too early, oops.......

Because youre not. Having the games dont make you a fan, perhaps you thought the series would get better.. for you.. through the sequels. Like I said, youre a fan of the first game only, which there are many people in your case. Jak was never on PS1, "fan" :P They're definitely not dated, the sound, physics, graphics, animation, and controls to name a few hold up extremely well for a PS2 game. None of the games ever feel as dated as Uncharted 1. Games like Legend of Kay, Killzone, and Dead Island havent aged well. You're blind, bud.

The controls for buggy mechanics were not as bad as you make it out to be, that's all that matters. (J3) Well, literally 2/5 story buggies (Sand Shark and Dune Hopper) have slight annoying control, the other 3 literally have perfect handling on sand terrain.

I never said Jak was on PS1... I was talking about Crash Bandicoot...

"Do you want screenshots and images of my CB and Jak games? :P Or maybe see my progress in those games? :P I got the games at release back on PS1 and PS2. "

So please don't try to "catch me" doing something I clearly haven't even done.

I've played the games many times, but Jak 2 and 3 was never something I returned to before PS3, because they just made me lose interest in the series and ND. Judging by sales, this seems to have been the general trend to. IIRC, like one of the CB games alone sold more than Jak 2, 3 and X. Knowing how much I enjoyed the first game, I really wanted to like the sequels, and I still did when I tried to replay them. They were worse than I remembered. Jak 1 I've played through 100% like 5-6 times. Same with most of the CB games.

They're dated in terms of gameplay. They didn't age well. Jak 1 aged way better, but the camera is kinda meh in that game. Introduing the gun stuff and the city was a huge mistake. Ratchet & Clank did this stuff much, much better, and both sales and what people still say about these games says it all TBH. It's not without reason Insomniac has been able to get away with recycling almost the same game as many times as they have. When they tried other stuff, it sucked balls, like A4O.

I haven't played Legend of Kay. I never liked Killzone, you can even tell on my trophy list, I got so bored playing through Killzone 3, which I got for free, that I didn't even finish it.

I care more about how fun it is to play the game than it trying to be "realistic" with it's buggies and sand sharks and dune hoppers and what not. I remember well how much I felt disappointed when I played the game. How poor the controls were. Most of the races was pretty easy. Generally a rather polished mediocre racing game. This disappointed me greatly knowing how good Crash Team Racing is. I've played Crash Team Racing for like 500 hours at least. :P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I never said Jak was on PS1... I was talking about Crash Bandicoot...

"Do you want screenshots and images of my CB and Jak games? :P Or maybe see my progress in those games? :P I got the games at release back on PS1 and PS2. "

So please don't try to "catch me" doing something I clearly haven't even done.

I've played the games many times, but Jak 2 and 3 was never something I returned to before PS3, because they just made me lose interest in the series and ND. Judging by sales, this seems to have been the general trend to. IIRC, like one of the CB games alone sold more than Jak 2, 3 and X. Knowing how much I enjoyed the first game, I really wanted to like the sequels, and I still did when I tried to replay them. They were worse than I remembered. Jak 1 I've played through 100% like 5-6 times. Same with most of the CB games.

They're dated in terms of gameplay. They didn't age well. Jak 1 aged way better, but the camera is kinda meh in that game. Introduing the gun stuff and the city was a huge mistake. Ratchet & Clank did this stuff much, much better, and both sales and what people still say about these games says it all TBH. It's not without reason Insomniac has been able to get away with recycling almost the same game as many times as they have. When they tried other stuff, it sucked balls, like A4O.

I haven't played Legend of Kay. I never liked Killzone, you can even tell on my trophy list, I got so bored playing through Killzone 3, which I got for free, that I didn't even finish it.

I care more about how fun it is to play the game than it trying to be "realistic" with it's buggies and sand sharks and dune hoppers and what not. I remember well how much I felt disappointed when I played the game. How poor the controls were. Most of the races was pretty easy. Generally a rather polished mediocre racing game. This disappointed me greatly knowing how good Crash Team Racing is. I've played Crash Team Racing for like 500 hours at least. :P

I missed the Crash part, ok. Gameplay doesnt make majority of a game. Like I said, OVERALL, the sequels arent terribly dated at all. I already listed my examples, moving on. Introducing? No IT WAS NOT a mistake, the execution was the mistake. The demographic wanted these things at the time, and Jak delivered in at least a passable manner. It was never bad enough or broken to fail entirely, hence the good ratings and semi great sales. (You cant argue this, stop.)

That whole last line is nothing but bias and irrational. (J3 only had one race in desert. JXs were known to be difficult, especially in Hero Mode.) Mediocre couldnt be anymore inaccurate. Regardless, the game has massive content and fun and very varied gameplay. We both know you hate JX because it doesnt use the "kart theme" concept. I dont care what you say, your past arguments makes this a fact. You literally hate JX for that reason, without at all being openminded to the semi realistic buggy mechanics, which would logically justify more complex mechanics, the very thing you complain about. Your perspective on JX is simply ridiculous.

Ill also repeat the center of attention Jak X is getting via these ports :):):)

12 minutes ago, Mar said:

I missed the Crash part, ok. Gameplay doesnt make majority of a game. Like I said, OVERALL, the sequels arent terribly dated at all. I already listed my examples, moving on. Introducing? No IT WAS NOT a mistake, the execution was the mistake. The demographic wanted these things at the time, and Jak delivered in at least a passable manner. It was never bad enough or broken to fail entirely, hence the good ratings and semi great sales. (You cant argue this, stop.)

That whole last line is nothing but bias and irrational. (J3 only had one race in desert. JXs were known to be difficult, especially in Hero Mode.) Mediocre couldnt be anymore inaccurate. Regardless, the game has massive content and fun and very varied gameplay. We both know you hate JX because it doesnt use the "kart theme" concept. I dont care what you say, your past arguments makes this a fact. You literally hate JX for that reason, without at all being openminded to the semi realistic buggy mechanics, which would logically justify more complex mechanics, the very thing you complain about. Your perspective on JX is simply ridiculous.

Ill also repeat the center of attention Jak X is getting via these ports :):):)

Jak 2 and 3 sold worse than Jak 1. Jak 1 had decent sales for when it was released, Jak 2, 3 and X didn't. So, it didn't meet the demographic it tried to meet. In fact, the first game did. I was part of that demographic btw, and it didn't hit me. It still has issues hitting any demographic. It was a mistake to introduce the gun stuff and the city when it made they removed all of what worked with the previous games, just to add things that didn't really work in it's place.

There's several races in Jak 3, side missions that is.

No, I dislike Jak X because it was so extremely mediocre after they previously near perfected a racing genre.

And yes, gameplay is the most important in a game. I do value it above anything else. Neither am I blown away by the story.

While Ratchet & Clank did it's own thing, Jak 2 and 3 tried to copy something else that was popular at the time, and just did it worse.

I doubt we'll see people blown away by Jak X. It got mediocre reviews and poor sales at the time it was released, it's not going to be received better now. If anything, this might make it's reputation even worse.

Honestly, I'd rather see other PS2 games getting ported to PS4. Knowing how much time they spend porting these games, it's pretty sad, that's 4 less other games I'd rather see.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

On 03/04/2017 at 6:54 PM, MMDE said:

Already got the HD remasters on PS3... there's plenty of PS2 games I'd rather see TBH.

Jak X? The worst game Naughty Dog has done on a Sony platform. It's their worst selling, like all the Jak games are, but this one performed terrible (Jak 1 sold pretty decent for when it was released though). It had memory card glitches that could permanently ruin your memory card (without third party tools). The gameplay, well, it certainly wasn't the amazing kart game they did on PS1 (Crash Team Racing). The game had poor controls, went maybe a bit too fast, even if it felt slow. Basically a mediocre racing game with bad controls and some combat elements that for the most part seemed like a terrible copy/paste of the karting in Jak 3. I would have some serious doubts about anyone playing the karts in Jak 3 thinking, I want a whole game of this awful experience, but with this game existing someone obviously did.

Hopefully we'll see some more PS2 RPGs and platformers that haven't received a lot of attention in a while.

Would you buy it if I said the orb glitches doesn't work in Jak 2 or 3? :P I know I wouldn't boot up the games that required me to do really well on the awful gun ranges. I might get Jak 1 though.

Prediction:

salt.jpg

I agree with everything you had say.

I got the platinum on all 3 jak on ps 3 and ps vita.

All the collection is awful.

The only one that you can have some fun is the first.

I realy don't care if those games is coming or not to ps 4. Even if it is free I'll not play it again.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Jak 2 and 3 sold worse than Jak 1. Jak 1 had decent sales for when it was released, Jak 2, 3 and X didn't. So, it didn't meet the demographic it tried to meet. In fact, the first game did. I was part of that demographic btw, and it didn't hit me. It still has issues hitting any demographic. It was a mistake to introduce the gun stuff and the city when it made they removed all of what worked with the previous games, just to add things that didn't really work in it's place.

There's several races in Jak 3, side missions that is.

No, I dislike Jak X because it was so extremely mediocre after they previously near perfected a racing genre.

And yes, gameplay is the most important in a game. I do value it above anything else. Neither am I blown away by the story.

While Ratchet & Clank did it's own thing, Jak 2 and 3 tried to copy something else that was popular at the time, and just did it worse.

I doubt we'll see people blown away by Jak X. It got mediocre reviews and poor sales at the time it was released, it's not going to be received better now. If anything, this might make it's reputation even worse.

Honestly, I'd rather see other PS2 games getting ported to PS4. Knowing how much time they spend porting these games, it's pretty sad, that's 4 less other games I'd rather see.

Alright this is getting to the point where you're just listing invalid points. Not bothering there, as your evidently wrong mostly.

Side missions are exactly that, optional. And even then, one is a time trial version of the first story race, while the other is a legit new race. That's it, two.

That's simply wrong, but ok. JX isnt a kart racer, so it was never going to be perfected to that extent of CTR, especially since JX actually has ambitious and admirable complexity designs, unlike simplistic (mediocre) CTR. Striking perfection with a Sim/Kart hybrid is near impossible (its a two main racing styles meshed up). But the final result still turned out wonderful, instead of broken or just passable.

Regardless, the games have aged well, compared to other old games that have not aged well.

At best, you're only half right, since Jak wasnt copying GTA entirely.

Jesus, your hatred really shows in that comment, smh. Regardless, your point of view is debunked by people's happiness for it already, and the logical likely-hood of the memory card glitch being fixed.

Ok, you keep bringing up irrelevant and negative statements like that...

On 4/3/2017 at 2:18 PM, Nexuds121 said:

When i heard and woke up this morning NZT, I'm surprised that 4 Jak and Daxter titles are receiving remaster on PS4 with trophies included and others too, However I would love to see if Naughty Dog can make the graphics abit more improving around the surroundings and others need improving too. But still I'm looking forward to see it this year. For Jak X I would love to see if they can put online mode to connect other people in different countries for racing/other events as well.

What are your thoughts?

Technically not a remaster but I am like looking forward to going back for these games and getting the Plat again