Jak and Daxter: The Trilogy and Jak X PS2 classic games to PS4.

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

Why would they force that? There's an option in the options menu to choose if you want 30 or 60. Have you tried changing to 30 to see if it makes it more stable?

I had no issues on 60 but I did it before the patch that was released today.

Ever since the latest patch, that option is no longer there and from today's notes, they updated everything to 60hz.

2 hours ago, kevomode said:

Just downloaded the game today. It's version 1.02 and I've experienced some freezes/crashes.....Anyone know what's going on?

Oh ffs I randomly decided to buy the game today, the same day there was a patch update?....Yeah, it's freezing for me at certain points....I'm pissed

Yeahhh I'm 1 trophy away from the platinum (need all the power cells) but in order to get the last few ones I need to watch a cutscene and my PS4 keeps closing my game at the same point in that cutscene constantly. Been trying different ways to troubleshoot but I guess I'm just stuck until they probably introduce another patch :/

17 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol "Generic Shooters" clearly you haven't played Uncharted or Last of Us. You wouldn't be saying such stupid shit if you had buddy.

Not a  platformer in the traditional sense. Also nothing boring or dumbed down about Uncharted, Cant believe you just said something that dumb. Jak and Crash have nothing on Uncharted, sorry if you think otherwise. 

Lol Steep decline? Are you fucking high man? Naughty Dog games have done nothing but gotten better. You Jak and Crash fans need to let go of the past. Neil Druckmann is an amazing writer not a programmer. Also yes, the stories are for adults not kids like fucking Jak and Crash. 

You can just look at my profile to see that I've played at least 4 Uncharted games at this point. They are about as bog standard as third person shooters get with bullet sponge enemies that act like whack-a-moles, conveniently designed areas that look like shooting galleries, borderline automatic platforming with obvious context cues and predictable dialogue. Believe mate, I wanted to enjoy these games, I even went out and got 2 after hating the first one but I just couldn't. They aren't fun at all. Also yes, i do believe their games have become more sloppily programmed. Uncharted has absolutely dreadful enemy AI to the point where it's laughable, and The Last of Us is plagued with glitches as well. Also yes he is a programmer, unless you're admitting that he's an awful one?  Why is it every self proclaimed modern Naughty Dog fan acts like this? If you give even the slightest criticism toward the Uncharted games and The Last of Us they go frothing at the mouth?

For someone who hates "kid's" stuff you're sure acting like one. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

You can just look at my profile to see that I've played at least 4 Uncharted games at this point. They are about as bog standard as third person shooters get with bullet sponge enemies that act like whack-a-moles, conveniently designed areas that look like shooting galleries, borderline automatic platforming with obvious context cues and predictable dialogue. Believe mate, I wanted to enjoy these games, I even went out and got 2 after hating the first one but I just couldn't. They aren't fun at all. Also yes, i do believe their games have become more sloppily programmed. Uncharted has absolutely dreadful enemy AI to the point where it's laughable, and The Last of Us is plagued with glitches as well. Also yes he is a programmer, unless you're admitting that he's an awful one?  Why is it every self proclaimed modern Naughty Dog fan acts like this? If you give even the slightest criticism toward the Uncharted games and The Last of Us they go frothing at the mouth?

For someone who hates "kid's" stuff you're sure acting like one. 

Lol calling them "generic third person shooters" is an insult to the company, they also aren't a bog, sorry if you actually don't enjoy a good game. Lol I'm acting a kid because I'm right apparently. Not even bringing up Last of Us, but The Uncharted games are the best series Naughty Dog has made. "Fans" like you make me sick. If you think Jak or Crash are better than you're clearly high. This is coming from someone that really enjoyed the Jak games as a kid. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

17 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol calling them "generic third person shooters" is an insult to the company, they also aren't a bog, sorry if you actually don't enjoy a good game. Lol I'm acting a kid because I'm right apparently. Not even bringing up Last of Us, but The Uncharted games are the best series Naughty Dog has made. "Fans" like you make me sick. If you think Jak or Crash are better than you're clearly high. This is coming from someone that really enjoyed the Jak games as a kid. 

Well, let's see, Jak has a much, much better story than Uncharted, it has better characters, it has more unique gameplay, the platforming isn't automated white ledge hopping, it has far more charm than Uncharted.

Uncharted really is about as bog standard/mediocre as you can get. The puzzles are all really dumb and easy, the platforming is a joke, the story is a joke, the characters are psychopaths, and the gunplay is incredibly generic and boring. Even Crash has more personality than Nathan and Crash doesn't even talk.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, madbuk said:

Well, let's see, Jak has a much, much better story than Uncharted, it has better characters, it has more unique gameplay, the platforming isn't automated white ledge hopping, it has far more charm than Uncharted.

Uncharted really is about as bog standard/mediocre as you can get. The puzzles are all really dumb and easy, the platforming is a joke, the story is a joke, the characters are psychopaths, and the gunplay is incredibly generic and boring. Even Crash has more personality than Nathan and Crash doesn't even talk.

lol you are waaaay off buddy, if you think Jak has a better story than Uncharted then there is something deeply wrong with you. Lol the characters in Jak wish they could be as interesting. Gameplay is far more unique as there's more too It then Jak or Crash. Nothing is automated about Uncharted. Just lol at everything you just said. I have no time for an idiotic troll just trying to piss me and others off. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3.4.2017 at 11:59 PM, MMDE said:

Jak 1 might be easy, but without the orb glitch, are you really going to say Jak 2 and 3 are easy? I mean, I can easily do all of Jak 2 and 3, except for the gun ranges. The gun play is awful, and having to use it that reliable is just frustrating. I might be able to do it after enough tries, I think I did on PS2, but no thanks. :( 

The gun challanges were not that hard. I did all of them on my first go without any problem. Maybe you should take a lesson from Dark Souls and "GET GOOD"

4 minutes ago, rasklo93 said:

The gun challanges were not that hard. I did all of them on my first go without any problem. Maybe you should take a lesson from Dark Souls and "GET GOOD"

The real issue here are those terrible gold times on the stadium races.

Damn, where is the rest of the Jak series? The Precursor Legacy is a mess as well. Maybe it would have been less effort to just port over the PS3 remaster and then get to work on Jak X...

16 minutes ago, rasklo93 said:

I find the Souls games to be rather easy, but the problem with the gun ranges and some of the side quest races inside the city is that they're both shit. The gun ranges are shit because the shooting mechanism is garbage. The side quest in-city races are luck based, some asshole might appear inside one of the checkpoints, making it impossible to not crash and lose the race. Luckily that part isn't particularly difficult if you're lucky, it just sucks balls. The gun garbage is just shit. <3 Souls <3 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 2:52 AM, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol Steep decline? Are you fucking high man? Naughty Dog games have done nothing but gotten better. You Jak and Crash fans need to let go of the past. Neil Druckmann is an amazing writer not a programmer. Also yes, the stories are for adults not kids like fucking Jak and Crash. 

I guess you hated jak and crash enough to get a platinum trophy on all of the games!