DLC 1 and 2... how does the trophy difficulty compare?

On 4/4/2017 at 5:37 PM, dargon_lover said:

I just wrapped up the trophies for the 1st dlc pack and it was fairly difficult but still enjoyable. How does the second DLC compare in terms of getting the trophies?

i haven't 100% ed the dlcs soo my information might not be a 100% correct but i have played both of them a nice amount
the trophies for daughters are very easy, all you have to do is get both ending which don't require anything difficult
for jack's 55th birthday the hardest trophy is probably the one to get s ranks in all the levels, which i believe you can get easly using a video guide because there's nothing random in it
the trophies for '21' are a little lucked based soo those might be tricky to get
overall the trophies for the second dlc are a little easier than the first one in my opinion

• Like 1

On 4/10/2017 at 5:28 AM, theparrotgamer said:

i haven't 100% ed the dlcs soo my information might not be a 100% correct but i have played both of them a nice amount
the trophies for daughters are very easy, all you have to do is get both ending which don't require anything difficult
for jack's 55th birthday the hardest trophy is probably the one to get s ranks in all the levels, which i believe you can get easly using a video guide because there's nothing random in it
the trophies for '21' are a little lucked based soo those might be tricky to get
overall the trophies for the second dlc are a little easier than the first one in my opinion

Thanks for the info! :)