Question regarding Granny and Slackjaw

harsly

Spoilers obviously.

I did both side quests for granny and for slackjaw, and now when I reach the part where you choose to kill either of the two, slackjaw is already dead and when I talk to granny she says thank you for killing slackjaw for me. I most definitely did not kill slackjaw and the last time I saw him was when I gave him the combination for the art dealer's safe (although I did rob the safe beforehand and I killed almost all of his men, even though I handed him the safe combination after killing everybody). Now I'm guessing what the problem is? I also killed the brothers in the brothel myself so he didn't return the favour, could that be it? In any case, now I can't get the granny NOR the slacjaw trophy.

Is it possible to do these two trophies on the no kill run?

thanks!

Well if you're going for a no run kill on your next run through you can do these trophies but you might need to reserve sleep darts and the blue potions (also the mission where granny ask you to poison Slackjaw's elixir might effect your chaos setting). Also, at no point during the game, dont chock granny because it counts as a kill for some reason. 

For anybody stumbling upon this that could find the info useful:

- I guess you mustn't fight Slacjaw's men, because on my next run I got the Granny and Slackjaw trophies, and I didn't fight his men

- I didn't rob the safe before giving him the combination, although it's confirmed that you can rob it and still get the trophy, but whatever :P

- I'm guessing the reason that he was already dead at the end of Flooded District was because I killed the Pendleton brothers even though he'd offered to do it, so it must have not registered as completed

On 4 April 2017 at 9:15 PM, harsly said:

Spoilers obviously.

I did both side quests for granny and for slackjaw, and now when I reach the part where you choose to kill either of the two, slackjaw is already dead and when I talk to granny she says thank you for killing slackjaw for me. I most definitely did not kill slackjaw and the last time I saw him was when I gave him the combination for the art dealer's safe (although I did rob the safe beforehand and I killed almost all of his men, even though I handed him the safe combination after killing everybody). Now I'm guessing what the problem is? I also killed the brothers in the brothel myself so he didn't return the favour, could that be it? In any case, now I can't get the granny NOR the slacjaw trophy.

Is it possible to do these two trophies on the no kill run?

thanks!

If u go for a no kill run when u enter the sewers u will take a defrent rought avoiding them both, use the none leather kill on your 1st target, the lady in the party take here to the boat unconscious, same as the painter, none leather kill the guy in the assassins level and get slackjaw to do the kill in return for the safe robbing don't matter, so just go to slackjaw and ignore granny rigs. Do this and u want even enter there room.

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

If u go for a no kill run when u enter the sewers u will take a defrent rought avoiding them both, use the none leather kill on your 1st target, the lady in the party take here to the boat unconscious, same as the painter, none leather kill the guy in the assassins level and get slackjaw to do the kill in return for the safe robbing don't matter, so just go to slackjaw and ignore granny rigs. Do this and u want even enter there room.

Leathel*